my opion on the game and the way it should be

• juliastorm. here another day to reach out

1 i like to see the game go back to the old days when we could use any drone we want in any load out use

2 i feel it would be nice if the devs would hire hackers to fix the hacking / i know this is gonna go sideways but i sayd it...

3 give us map_riverside map_tower map_broadcast map_hide map_observatory map_apartment electric ammo faster running speed

better aim control https://imgur.com/a/y4ZSBOI all these nice things would be awesome

4 i know this is gonna hit the roof here we go gaming is about wining and losing gamers boasting about there kdr teabaging and making others rage (and i like to say i do myself rage and give up) but i pick myself up and put it behind me i understand you want to make the game fair draw in more players have a more pleasurable gaming experience but

lets face it war is war and its raw

5 the game to me from watching old video from the korean days of the game awesome awesome awesome

6 if you gonna try to make drones happyer for those who are complaining then you can make me happy by getting rid of all the sniper rifles

7 speaking about drones they should be in 1 catagory so you can have the best of both worlds

• juliastorm. here another day to reach out

1 i like to see the game go back to the old days when we could use any drone we want in any load out use

2 i feel it would be nice if the devs would hire hackers to fix the hacking / i know this is gonna go sideways but i sayd it..

1. Agreed

2. No that's a horrible idea for a game so short staffed

3 give us map_riverside map_tower map_broadcast map_hide map_observatory map_apartment electric ammo faster running speed

better aim control https://imgur.com/a/y4ZSBOI all these nice things would be awesome

3. Yes to more maps. Why in the world do we need better aim control?

4 i know this is gonna hit the roof here we go gaming is about wining and losing gamers boasting about there kdr teabaging and making others rage (and i like to say i do myself rage and give up) but i pick myself up and put it behind me i understand you want to make the game fair draw in more players have a more pleasurable gaming experience but

lets face it war is war and its raw

4. I'm not sure anyone cares about this? There's just censored words at most.

6 if you gonna try to make drones happyer for those who are complaining then you can make me happy by getting rid of all the sniper rifles

6. We're talking about drones in competitive. Snipers are a necessity to this game. Not sure why you're having a hard time dealing with snipers. Just means you take a different route in the map. Also confused how making 1 person happy vs "those" being plural meaning multiple people happy would make sense in a game that's F2P aka staying alive via microtransactions,.