How to fix a common frustration for players

• Hey guys, I’ve found tons of post on this including my own and some from a couple years ago even. It’s been a persistent issue for some . It’s causing the game to lose players . Could you guys change the amount of seconds someone’s ping can spike before kicking them out of a match . If someone’s ping spikes for just a second in the match and they’re getting kicked when it’s not effecting anyone then it’s going to continue to be a frustration for many if it goes unresolved because they start trying everything known to man to fix it but it’s going to be on the game end and not their pc, drivers or settings . You should be able to play the game with WiFi like any other game without the fear of being kicked constantly . Many of us have blazing internet and still get disconnected . Only from this game . Can we come up with an easy solutions devs ? 🥰

• The first sentence does not make any sense "from a couple of years ago". The feature was literally introduced 2 month ago that people get kicked for high ping. Additionally, the recommended minimum setting is recommending LAN connection, since wifi is just way to inconsistent. Just one object or wall between your router and PC/Laptop can make the experience terrible. Additional you should try maybe running on borderless settings instead of fullscreen. Tabbing out of the game makes spikes more reoccurring.

• I’m referring to people having constant disconnects from two years ago . I don’t know the actual cause . I went with a lan cable and gauged my internet . My ping never got above 40ms and still getting disconnects . Literally at least every 1 of 3 matches, usually more .

• Actually ping also depends on your cpu. If u get fps drops for whatever reason your ping can go up.

This isn't really true, if you have poor hardware and you drop fps for some reason, ping may shoot as the game hasn't been able to update for a few seconds.

• Actually ping also depends on your cpu. If u get fps drops for whatever reason your ping can go up.

This isn't really true, if you have poor hardware and you drop fps for some reason, ping may shoot as the game hasn't been able to update for a few seconds.

Same thing as i just said?

Actually ping also depends on your cpu. If u get fps drops for whatever reason your ping can go up.

I've heard of this but I'm not sure this is actually true.

It happens for me and it also depends on what game

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Same thing as i just said?

It doesn't really depend on your CPU, I have one of the best in the market and it still happens

I mean weaker cpu would drop more and ping would be worse.

I have icore 7 5500u (which is average for gaming) and when it thermal throttles (and also gpu i think) fps goes down

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• That that wouldn't be the cause for me then. 1080 ti. 7700k @ 5ghz . 32 gb of ddr4 corsair ram at 3200mhz . 800 watt power supply platinum. I have a strong and fast PC . I also gauged my internet and I was getting barley any jitter and no lag spikes and I'm being disconnected even using fiber internet with a lan cable, stable connection and strong PC . Any other ideas of the cause ?