Considering playing Ironsight again...

• Trade killing is not anymore a thing, Rankeds are 0, netcode is still very bad and who has better ping is incredibly advantaged and yes, can happen that you get killed behind walls frequently. Other upgrades since last year, mm no one I guess.

• Performance is worse and netcode still suck. Nothin changed except being worse or even not improving that much in a year

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Netcode is better, but still bad. Gun balance didn't change at all (considering the general ROF nerf, which makes everything even, except snipers). Performance got worse somehow.

More skins were added, as well some map changes. The gp gain compared to a year ago is worse (still better than one we got after the update). There isn't any relevant content atm. Just that. I don't think the game is worth investing your time (I got 250 ingame hours on it, had some crazy fun, but for now, I'm just done)

• I don't think its an unreasonable negativity. I've been playing this game since the start of the open-beta phase. Since, you can count in one hand all the relevant stuff that came out as well actual fixes.

It doesn't help that everything takes ages to happen and devs are still forcing bad updates on us and not listening actual feedback. (aka loot boxes problems, bugs, and things like that)

• the netcode is better. beacuse kill around walls is not a thing anymore, it happen sometimes (like in every fukkin game)
    no tradekill that ofen
    better map visual.
    a battlepass (not good but something )
    more player seams to play it!
    the uppdate the gam more freq than before..
    still alot to do but it goning in the right direction!

• What is Iron Sight?
    Answer: A Promisse

I play this game since the CBT, but the main problems pointed out since that time continue to affect the gameplay.

1 - Correct synchronization between players and their shots.

2 - Impratical values , extremely expensive items in the game.

• Heyo RedundantKitten

Did you tried it out again? If so, please put up some feedback here considering you played the game last year and decided to play again... post up the differences you see (if you see any, negative or positive feedback is appreciated!)

As for the rest, it's good to see that this kind of post also became a feedback one :)

TBH Osvaldoodb , I was really happy with yous... most of the current F2P games might be a bit P2W and that's a fact, doesn't happen here so it's a great decision by Gamigo to keep it as that... F2P!! :thumbup:

Cheers.

• Technically you pay (with any currency) to buy soft point bullets to throw your opponents aim off allowing you to have an advantage...

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Heyo RedundantKitten

Did you tried it out again? If so, please put up some feedback here considering you played the game last year and decided to play again... post up the differences you see (if you see any, negative or positive feedback is appreciated!)

Cheers.

I played a few matches. The game seems more stable than I remember it. Other than that, it seems like the exact same game I played a year ago: same popular guns, same maps (I think there's a new boat map, but I didn't get any games on that map), etc.

It'll probably be my go to game when I've got the itch for a first-person shooter, but since there doesn't seem to be a flow of new content, I probably won't play it regularly.

Also, I've always really appreciated the fact that it's not P2W.

• This game is actually ridiculus, for EU is also more than ridiculus.

• I haven't played Ironsight in over a year, but considering jumping back in. Has much changed? Is there still kill trading and getting killed behind walls? Are there a good amount of people playing? Thanks <3

most of the current F2P games might be a bit P2W and that's a fact, doesn't happen here so it's a great decision by Gamigo to keep it as that... F2P!! :thumbup:

A f2p game doesnt mean terrific

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif