• I'm not gonna say that this is not fair, is right that peoples will make a group to play together and have fun, but seriously: I just played 4 ranked matches, waiting almost 10-15 mins each to start 'em and I got all the 4 times a group of peoples that (after have checked) are in the top 10 while i'm like around position 300.

Now, I know that the playerbase is small so this will probably happen frequently (with this I mean : big gap among the players) but seriously how am I supposed to complete tasks of ironpass regarding victories in Ranked if I can only play against peoples too much strong rather than me?! I will be forced to not complete them, basically, and is also a pity that I can't play ranked with peoples around my same rank and enjoy them too.

• Well, the good news is that you can complete all of the rewards on the Iron pass without touching ranked as long as you complete your dailies.

Personally, I avoid ranked like the plague. It's everything I hate about SnD on steroids.

• Well, the good news is that you can complete all of the rewards on the Iron pass without touching ranked as long as you complete your dailies.

Personally, I avoid ranked like the plague. It's everything I hate about SnD on steroids.

No bro I'm talking about the quests' rewards, there are 3 rewards about winning ranked matches and one of them consists in Chips, that's what I was aiming to. Btw I must say that I'm more sorry about the fact that I also can't play ranked matches against/with peoples of my same level (almost around).

• Yeah, that's just because it's not very popular and tends to only draw those who are really serious about winning.

Once the game is available on Steam it should draw a larger audience. Hopefully then you'll have a better chance of getting a fairer game.

• The reason that happens honestly is just Aeria's fault for not putting in the effort to support ranked/competitive.
    You'll most likely ONLY be playing against stacked parties since that's what we were doing last month literally begging people to play ranked for 10-30min.

Refer to the tournament post last week by "The_Director" and put in your feedback there.
    From that post, it's insanely frustrating that they haven't even given us basic information on their plans.

• 1. U get dog tags when ur placed in a rank in ranked

2. Those top players play cuz they have the best of the best pc with full fps the game can provide (prob 150 fps) and lives near the east coast

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 2. Those top players play cuz they have the best of the best pc with full fps the game can provide (prob 150 fps) and lives near the east coast

I do have a 2080Ti PC but lets be real here. Even a $300 craigslist PC can run this game at 120+FPS and most of us live in the west coast with 90+ ping so not the greatest assumption.

Yeah but if ur playing in the east and with that built the east will beat u in a firefight

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Yes going 3 kd its more than just skills its easy as other players will see u behind a corner as u shoot

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif