Achievements

• Hi. So the achivements are still not working properly, it has been long since this started and i havnt see anyone talking about this.

I wanted to buy the gold DSR but the kill count keep reseting for every weapon, the emblems and titles are all locked up even i already completed the requirements for them over and over again so icant change that either... I already reported this long time ago so i decided to open this thread.

When will this be fixed?

Thank you

• Some of the achievments are also insane as **** every weapon requires 1700 kills for tier 5 emblem - this takes me on average 6-8 hoursh with every weapon.

BUT SECONDARY REQUIRES SAME AMOUNT OF KILLS

just like utility - seriously insane theres no balancing regarding achievements

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• Some of the achievments are also insane as **** every weapon requires 1700 kills for tier 5 emblem - this takes me on average 6-8 hoursh with every weapon.

You are right, it's ridiculus to make 1820 kills with mgl320 for example, same amount of ak47 LOL

• it is true that the secondary weapons have the same kills as a primary, but they do very well, kard and px4 for me are difficult to put and complete the challenge, but at the moment 9/11 with secondary weapons in gold! the eagle, crossbow, shotgun and jackhammer make it better that certain primary weapons

• it is true that the secondary weapons have the same kills as a primary, but they do very well, kard and px4 for me are difficult to put and complete the challenge, but at the moment 9/11 with secondary weapons in gold! the eagle, crossbow, shotgun and jackhammer make it better that certain primary weapons

No one cares about the pistols, **** them

it's gadgets like explosive knife, claymore, grenades and grenade launcher and the anti air missile

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

I feel bad for you, knowing that you are wasting so much time in a dead game to have "gold skins" of the same weapons lol

Literally any other game will ensure you some sellable skins for good real money with such a big timeplay, and in the meanwhile them are not so dead-full of issues like this one.

I feel bad for you, knowing that you are wasting so much time in a dead game to have "gold skins" of the same weapons lol

Literally any other game will ensure you some sellable skins for good real money with such a big timeplay, and in the meanwhile them are not so dead-full of issues like this one.

True.. i'll switch to Call of duty when they release the new one.

if there's a few things call of duty actually can do, is they'll nerf weapons within 6 months if OP.

iron sight cant even balance anything within a year.

• I feel bad for you, knowing that you are wasting so much time in a dead game to have "gold skins" of the same weapons lol

True.. i'll switch to Call of duty when they release the new one.

if there's a few things call of duty actually can do, is they'll nerf weapons within 6 months if OP.

iron sight cant even balance anything within a year.

Is not just balancing of weapons but also improving modes or correcting bugs, this game is not enhanced from years lol

You are right, it's ridiculus to make 1820 kills with mgl320 for example, same amount of ak47 LOL

Peep my title fam. Tbh I know I will get hate but I kind of like it as it is. Makes getting golden secondaries rewarding and exclusive.

• Peep my title fam. Tbh I know I will get hate but I kind of like it as it is. Makes getting golden secondaries rewarding and exclusive.

"I know I will get hate" ahahah bro you are just stupid asf if you waste your time to get "gold weapons" that you will also need to pay to "buy"; using same GP you could buy boxes and them could give you oranges' weapons, giving also you the possibility to unlock the ones in collection, OMEGALOL

"Rewarding and exclusives" ahahahaha I can't stop laughing at you.

Well you have your own preference. Some want to grind it out while others just want to pay for things. I just got it because it was a fun challenge to do. Everyone on this forum is wasting their time playing video games. You wouldn't be commenting here otherwise. Nothing wrong with having some fun in a game regardless if its dead or not.

• Post by Shinopwn ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

Good everyone loses time in the game to play as he likes, whoever plays AUG, AK47 or ARX with his spy drone in the head and it seems that they are playing in a game that is competitive, I play for fun because ironsight doesn t have any competitive unfortunately, speak and say that it is a dead game, 13 or 14 years ago said the same in the forum of a FPS, toxic players that said the game was going to die and such, at the end of 14 the game is still active. Ironsight its 100% free to play dont need it to put money for win, but the DEVS need to make a better Job