Ironsight Hacker???

• Stop crying pls, is evidently that you swear to god for this guy's skills. Yesterday, in his stream, you litterally got humiliated by him live, almost 15-2 during only one single match, then bro, gitgud or unistall or anyway just stop crying.

Oooooh! You are wearing such a cute TGang/T0kzik fan bib! Please tell, where can i buy it?! :love:

Eng pls, and stop making/using different accounts, we all know you are the same person : "we the people live free or die" LOL get a life pls, and don't let me be rude then stop "talking to me".

• Oooooh! You are wearing such a cute TGang/T0kzik fan bib! Please tell, where can i buy it?! :love:

Eng pls, and stop making/using different accounts, we all know you are the same person : "we the people live free or die" LOL get a life pls, and don't let me be rude then stop "talking to me".

Chill lmao.
    you went from complaining about one thing to 3 other things.
    Literally gaining nothing from it.

• Oooooh! You are wearing such a cute TGang/T0kzik fan bib! Please tell, where can i buy it?! :love:

Oh noooo, that hurts so much! I always thought, i'm using a perfect Oxford English! ;(

"We all know you are the same person" !?!? That's interesting. Just for curiosity : How many voices are talking in your head, hmmm? :/

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by Splashy: heavy offense and toxic behavior ().