Ironsight Hacker???

• So this poor guy watched his video removed because there was typed "hacker" in the name and he also had no information provided and no warning before removing the video? Are we kidding, poor boy, he's trying to make some content for this dead game and some haters are hating him so much to reach this? Removing his videos? Incredibly childish, my brother told me that this community was toxic but I thinked he was talking only about players instead this is much more worse !!!

So this poor guy watched his video removed because there was typed "hacker" in the name and he also had no information provided and no warning before removing the video? Are we kidding, poor boy, he's trying to make some content for this dead game and some haters are hating him so much to reach this? Removing his videos? Incredibly childish, my brother told me that this community was toxic but I thinked he was talking only about players instead this is much more worse !!!

?

• Post by T0KZIK ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Useless waste of time ().
  • err yeah... video's still there.

Not sure why your bro thought the community was toxic either. It's one of the friendliest FPS communities I've seen.

Fake as f. The video has been removed from the discord server's channel #videos for atleast 3 times providing no informations or motivations to this guy, and having nothing wrong in it; at same time one person named "Kustard" kept saying "sh_t vid" under the video and nothing happened also after moderator were online and seeing the chat (they were talking in that channel as well). I can't call an action like this otherwise than toxic. Also, is a known fact that the discord server is populated by 3-4 nerds that jump right and left among their account to insult peoples and to "bully" them, forcing them in ending up answering them with same word and then? The nerds have no punishments while the poor witch-hunted people will be removed from the server. Anyway the community remain also toxic regarding the game, there's no chance to see someone real fair, mostly the high levels are the most frustrated, crying or saying "ez", according to what is happening, meanwhile I would expect some more respect and brain coming from those high levels but is not this way. There are also high levels like Hid3x or something like this name, that is one of the partners, keep saying trash in chat and/or keep being proud of the fact that he plays in group of 5-6 level 100-500 like it was a thing to be high leveled, talking mostly in german, because he can't speak/understand english as well (that's really childish, luckly they are a party of bots then is not a problem when you found 'em). I could continue saying several other things that go very very wrong but I've to go atm, see you

My signature.

8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by AurumHunter ().

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Fake as f. The video has been removed from the discord server's channel #videos for atleast 3 times providing no informations or motivations to this guy, and having nothing wrong in it; at same time one person named "Kustard" kept saying "sh_t vid" under the video and nothing happened also after moderator were online and seeing the chat (they were talking in that channel as well). I can't call an action like this otherwise than toxic. Also, is a known fact that the discord server is populated by 3-4 nerds that jump right and left among their account to insult peoples and to "bully" them, forcing them in ending up answering them with same word and then? The nerds have no punishments while the poor witch-hunted people will be removed from the server. Anyway the community remain also toxic regarding the game, there's no chance to see someone real fair, mostly the high levels are the most frustrated, crying or saying "ez", according to what is happening, meanwhile I would expect some more respect and brain coming from those high levels but is not this way. There are also high levels like Hid3x or something like this name, that is one of the partners, keep saying trash in chat and/or keep being proud of the fact that he plays in group of 5-6 level 100-500 like it was a thing to be high leveled, talking mostly in german, because he can't speak/understand english as well (that's really childish, luckly they are a party of bots then is not a problem when you found 'em). I could continue saying several other things that go very very wrong but I've to go atm, see you

Imagine getting this worked up about people disliking your video.

LOL what do you mean "your video". I never made a video, never had a Twitch or Youtube channel, then I will just laugh hard if you think I'm that guy but undercover.

• Post by sqroot ().

• LOL what do you mean "your video". I never made a video, never had a Twitch or Youtube channel, then I will just laugh hard if you think I'm that guy but undercover.

Imagine getting this worked up about people disliking someone else's video.

Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

I must edit it too: Imagine also hating someone just because you think that he's another person that you hate LOOOOOOL this is insanely :feelsbadkid: because man should be unappropriated, atleast I hope, I can't even imagine you are more than 12-13 because you seriously act like a child of this age, my friend.

• Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

I must edit it too: Imagine also hating someone just because you think that he's another person that you hate LOOOOOOL this is insanely :feelsbadkid: because man should be unappropriated, atleast I hope, I can't even imagine you are more than 12-13 because you seriously act like a child of this age, my friend.

The video was originally removed from the discord channel because of the clickbait title suggesting the presence of hackers. Tokzik then slightly changed the name to less imply this, and upon review, the video was allowed to stay.

Calm yourself, please

• Post by sqroot ().

• Imagine getting this worked up about people disliking someone else's video.

Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

Imagine getting this worked up about anything.

I think I'm beginning to see why you don't think the community is friendly.. and it has nothing to do with the community.

• Imagine thinking that others do the same childish things that you do :_) But no my friend, I'm sorry, not all the peoples all over the world are childish like you or your similars. Imagine also switching the topic to "the video disliked" from "the video removed without any reason legit/provided". Pls keep doing , all this is so much fun.

The video was originally removed from the discord channel because of the clickbait title suggesting the presence of hackers. Tokzik then slightly changed the name to less imply this, and upon review, the video was allowed to stay.

Calm yourself, please

The video has been removed again for twice (totally 3 times). Anyway, the guy still hasn't had any warning/infos provided about his video being removed and this is what I was talking about majorly, this shows how there's no rules but only some kids abusing the mute/kick/ban/remove posts' buttons. Infact one element named "Kustard" (people with level 100+ account or something like, then anyone would expect a more mature/correct people behind) typed under the video several times "Sh-t vid" and no-one took care of him, also if they saw it and this has been reported. Perfect example of abusing power, basically someone is hating this guy and he's getting witch-hunted by this "team of boyscouts", keyboards warriors in a discord's server of an almost (not happy about it) dead game.

I'm real calm btw, there's no needing to ask me to calm myself, believe me, is not for an internet topic that I can lose my mind.

Imagine getting this worked up about anything.

I think I'm beginning to see why you don't think the community is friendly.. and it has nothing to do with the community.

Stop crying pls, is evidently that you swear to god for this guy's skills. Yesterday, in his stream, you litterally got humiliated by him live, almost 15-2 during only one single match, then bro, gitgud or unistall or anyway just stop crying.

• Did I play Tokzik yesterday? I honestly don't know. I know I lost a game to some TGang players but I don't remember if he was there. It wouldn't surprise me if he did beat me though. There's a lot of players that are better than I am, and Tokzik is one of them.

Bit weird for you to be flexing about someone else's skill though, isn't it?

• Did I play Tokzik yesterday? I honestly don't know. I know I lost a game to some TGang players but I don't remember if he was there. It wouldn't surprise me if he did beat me though. There's a lot of players that are better than I am, and Tokzik is one of them.

Stop crying, you are just embarassing yourself OhEmBot

Stop crying, you are just embarassing yourself OhEmBot

In your head I'm crying right now? Dude, you're a strange dude.

• Stop crying pls, is evidently that you swear to god for this guy's skills. Yesterday, in his stream, you litterally got humiliated by him live, almost 15-2 during only one single match, then bro, gitgud or unistall or anyway just stop crying.

Oooooh! You are wearing such a cute TGang/T0kzik fan bib! Please tell, where can i buy it?! :love: