HQ Note: Community Tournaments

• Post by T0KZIK ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: error ().
  • +1

I think it would be far easier and better if the Moderators aka Game Masters would organize this kind of Tournaments or events?

If they are truly invested in the game, At least that is how I know it from other games.

I thought about organizing but I rather play myself in the tournaments and so do the guys that I play with.

• It's a bit concerning that a topic that's being seriously replied to by several extremely competent and dedicated players started by the head of everything has not had a serious response yet.

Please take this conversation seriously.
    Actively talk with us so that we actually have a reason to continue playing this game.
    A real roadmap...on this topic is better than the slap on the face "do it yourselves" that's been posted here.

• Post by Rader ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Well, not a bad idea. But we all know if your netcode is not fixed correctly the competitive scene won't see the light. Some tournament were organized this year, with some results. It's interesting but we really need more players in. In our last own tournament, we had a lack of players. We can see a lot of team in this game but they're not interested by competitive scene, just playing for fun why not.

If something could be build maybe we will make a second tournament, one of the most motivation for the players is the cash price (money, money)

See ya !

• Alright, it's been over a week.
    This lack of communication is just depressing.
    There's honestly no excuse for this level of communication failure.

Pretty much all the competitive players question if the developers/community managers actually care about their playerbase and every day this post isn't getting a reply, further proves that they sadly do not.
    I get Trion cut staff by 200 during the Ironsight acquisition but you've seen the giant issue with games this year and they were all based off of horrible communication.
    Why jump into that dumpster fire? Why not take 10 minutes of your time to address and chat with us on an issue we've all been wanting answers to for a year now?

• Not making excuses here but, while a week might be enough time for someone to give some off-the-cuff response in general terms, business tends to move a little more slowly than that, It would probably take a lot longer than a week to have the meetings and discussions required to provide the kind of concrete response the ranked community is asking for.

• Not making excuses here but, while a week might be enough time for someone to give some off-the-cuff response in general terms, business tends to move a little more slowly than that, It would probably take a lot longer than a week to have the meetings and discussions required to provide the kind of concrete response the ranked community is asking for.

The main issue is that they began a conversation on the community saying they had plans and then revealed literally nothing and instead told us to go do it ourselves.

So a lack of response is an indicator that there really is not plan ready.

The main issue is that they began a conversation on the community saying they had plans and then revealed literally nothing and instead told us to go do it ourselves.

So a lack of response is an indicator that there really is not plan ready.

Hum how I know it from other games the game masters (moderatos) make like a weekly meeting in that meeting they mention what we write on the forum decide if they like it or not and write it to the CM team or Devs usually in a monthly report. I doubt they do something like that in a weekly basis and if they dont do anything like that at all then I'm clueless to the process. If there is any.

• Descargue e Instale el juego, al abrirlo me Aparece el Mensaje de "versión de archivo de datos desconocido / Character_custom busque el archivo en la web, lo Descargue y reemplace Pero Sigue el mismo error, que hago?

• Hello, just dropping another quick comment.

This isn't being ignored/forgotten. I've been sick for a long while unfortunately.

And I want to emphasize: We aren't relying on these sort of tournaments for the competitive scene. These are not our only plans.

We merely want to support such tournaments as they are/will be happening.

• A year ago we had a huge comp scene and A popular pug server that was packed every day. The comp community has done more for this games comp scene and brought in more players into the scene than you guys ever will. Everyone left because you guys sat around and gave stupid excuses on why we couldn't have a bigger prize pool and now all the comp players left. Iv'e tried going to other comp scenes and telling them to try ironsight comp but every other comp community in the industry just laughs at what the comp scene was. We literally can't bring player from other scenes because they think the game is a joke. You (the devs) brought this on yourselves. Quit acting like you all of a sudden care now when we literally had a vibrant comp scene and you guys sat there and not absolutely nothing but give us a giant middle finger.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Buke ().