The game is filled...

• .. of cheaters, since yesterday, cheaters are way more than days before. It is not funny if, when an event comes, cheaters come out from their rat's bases and fill the game in this way. Events should be a moment of new players' acquiring, but this way the first experience of new players is ruined, frustrating, and he also probably will see the prefires/impossible rambo kills he gets as "netcode issue", ending in refusing to play this game and spreading bad words about. The game is great, I love it, but we need more players and those toxics that come out during ANY event are the real cancer of this game. Another thing that needs to be reworked is the matchmaking: I know that atm the playerbase is small and we have not possibility to do that, but I seriously hope you will do something about parties. There's no way to win or also to have fun when you play against a team of 5-6 peoples organized to play the mode as the mode needs to be played, with the best grenades/weapons that the mode requires. The fact is a real problem because it's compulsory to get newbies when you are not in a party guessing like parties are even made with 5-6 level100+ experienced players then, with a small playerbase, you will get for sure all the other randoms that are trying to play the mode. I think should be perfect to not allow peoples to make parties in quickmatches and allow it only in custom, for now, and in the future, when the playerbase will be bigger, to allow them to party and matchmaking should match them against another party (atleast this condition, also not considering the number of members of the party, should help the game to be more playable and fun).

• Well I hackers realize that there are quite strange players but as I have no proof I am silent. about the partys in fact this is killing the game and the experience that the new players take is too bad, I speak for myself, I play partys of 5 or 6 players very punctually and on request to be punished in X members, because I have a win rate of 62% because I play almost always alone or private game with 1 only element in this case which means that it is a party of 2 and already has some impact on the match, the rest is sad to play against clas of 5 and 6 elements and at the end of the game say EZ and Noobs, that's what we have, I mean it, I do not have any kind of fun or action in the game playing in mega parties, I get bored easily and I feel even a little bit sorry for the players. another team that is an unequal fight and is a match without history and without something that in the end we say, was intense and competitive, summarizing the partys kill the game itself, be it in matchmaking or Ranked that I will not talk about this because I think it ridiculous what is going on in this ranked

• I've seen some newer people in the game with some pretty solid skills this weekend, but I haven't seen anything much that I would consider highly suspicious. I see tons of accusations flying around and, to be honest, there's nothing to most of them. Usually it's people who just can't deal with how much better than them some of the people that play this game are.

As for banning groups, I think overall it would be bad for the game to prevent people from playing with their friends and clanmates. The social side of the game will be very important to its success.

No one who is new to a game should go in expecting to not take a beating at first. All of us who play the game have been through that, learned to deal with it and became better at the game as a result. Many of us joined groups of our own.

My advice to anyone that's new is to just play and learn the game. Accept that you're going to lose a few. Find some cool people to hang out with and don't worry too much about it. It's just a game, after all.

• i agree with you some people accused me of cheating just cuz i got 30 kills in one of my games with a low rank

• I should not answer to a such retardation but I will because I'm a polite people. There's no way to have fun against a party of nerdish level 100-300 also if someone can play good, because he WILL EVEN GET RANDOMS, that mostly play the mode for the dailies and sometime do not know also what to do at all. To the story of "pretty solid skills" you are "pretty solid stupid" because using macro is not a skill and is not, in any way, possible to confuse with skills. Also talking about "skills" in a game like this is just a joke for a people that can play real fps like cs go. I feel the smell of that kind of nerd, that tryhard in quickmatches doing barely 2 kd and typing ez at the end, but this is just your problem. EDIT: your nerdishness and saltiness is clear watching you talk about losing or winning , when i was talking about having fun playing fair matches with fair teams, but you are a wannabe tryhard, is obvious also from this; you don't see the point of the game: to have fun, not to win or to lose.

• I should not answer to a such retardation but I will because I'm a polite people. There's no way to have fun against a party of nerdish level 100-300 also if someone can play good, because he WILL EVEN GET RANDOMS, that mostly play the mode for the dailies and sometime do not know also what to do at all. To the story of "pretty solid skills" you are "pretty solid stupid" because using macro is not a skill and is not, in any way, possible to confuse with skills. Also talking about "skills" in a game like this is just a joke for a people that can play real fps like cs go. I feel the smell of that kind of nerd, that tryhard in quickmatches doing barely 2 kd and typing ez at the end, but this is just your problem. EDIT: your nerdishness and saltiness is clear watching you talk about losing or winning , when i was talking about having fun playing fair matches with fair teams, but you are a wannabe tryhard, is obvious also from this; you don't see the point of the game: to have fun, not to win or to lose.

So according to your logic, because we took the time to learn how to play the game and started JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE and just toughed it out until we got good, we're sweaty nerds.

Full party matchmaking is unbalanced but reality is that 2-3 good players partied up can pretty much carry any match and yeah sometimes we do it for the easy stomps but reality is that the same 3 man party vs unpartied people will happen in literally any game.

Also the point of the game is total up to the player. I like winning and having a good kda makes me happy so sometimes I'll go out of my way to increase it. Other times we'll run around the map with noobtoobs on S&D and take a loss if it happens (it doesn't). And once again, with your logic: if we try to do well, we're tryhards and if we mess around with noobtoobs and win, we're also tryhards.

See how there's no winning with your argument?

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Never seen in my life a most wannabe tryhard ahahahahaah "I like winning and having a good kda makes me happy.." ahahahhahHAHAHAHA thank you for the fun bro, appreciate it

• Post by poveracaf ().

This post was deleted by Helix ().
  • .. of cheaters, since yesterday, cheaters are way more than days before. It is not funny if, when an event comes, cheaters come out from their rat's bases and fill the game in this way. Events should be a moment of new players' acquiring, but this way the first experience of new players is ruined, frustrating, and he also probably will see the prefires/impossible rambo kills he gets as "netcode issue", ending in refusing to play this game and spreading bad words about. The game is great, I love it, but we need more players and those toxics that come out during ANY event are the real cancer of this game. Another thing that needs to be reworked is the matchmaking: I know that atm the playerbase is small and we have not possibility to do that, but I seriously hope you will do something about parties. There's no way to win or also to have fun when you play against a team of 5-6 peoples organized to play the mode as the mode needs to be played, with the best grenades/weapons that the mode requires. The fact is a real problem because it's compulsory to get newbies when you are not in a party guessing like parties are even made with 5-6 level100+ experienced players then, with a small playerbase, you will get for sure all the other randoms that are trying to play the mode. I think should be perfect to not allow peoples to make parties in quickmatches and allow it only in custom, for now, and in the future, when the playerbase will be bigger, to allow them to party and matchmaking should match them against another party (atleast this condition, also not considering the number of members of the party, should help the game to be more playable and fun).

gitgud

• Well, I totally agree with the hackers problem in this game.

There is another discussion here where you will see a lot of "desync", lag, UFOS, werewolfs, elves and etc to justify that there is no hacking problem.

I always thought that we should have fun with the game and the protection part should be responsibility of the "provider", but we all know how game community works.

I really hate recording matches, as I said... this is not the players "role", bud I did..... and I have already 2 cases with 100% sure those are hackers.. I will post them soon.... I am checking the rest of the footage to see whatelse I got.

• Post by poveracaf ().

This post was deleted by Monsieur ().
  • poveracaf I don't know who hurt you in the past but It's hard for anyone to take your points seriously when you call everyone who disagrees with you a retard.

On the issue of hackers: I've played this game for about a year and yes I am a sweaty tryhard. I have never seen a single hacker in the 400+ hours I've played ironsight. Getting killed through a wall is %100 netcode. Getting prefired around the corner is when they hear your footsteps/prone sound. These frustrating mechanics happen to me all the time as well. It's not easy to make a hack and I don't think many are willing to make one for this game with such a low player base.

On the issue of parties: Yes parties can make the game very one-sided. Like OhEmGee has said, games are also social activities. You might like to play alone but many people like to play with their friends as well. Meeting new people and partying with my friends is one of the only reasons I play ironsight. No one comes into a new game and thinks they are the best player. At first, I lost many games to partied players but here I am still happily playing. Like joining a club or learning a sport, you will always fail and get frustrated but getting improving yourself and growing with friends is part of the fun.

On the issue of tryhards: You give a lot of hate on tryhards and saying the game should be about fun, not about winning or losing. Yet on another forum post, you are trying to give tips for the competitive scene. HQ Note: Community Tournaments

So are players suppose to win or have fun?

zLikVxS.jpg

~~ Competitive Player ~~

~ Join the largest competitive Ironsight community at https://discord.gg/CFDRWHn ~

~ 1.5K members, daily pugs, seasonal cash prizes and tournaments ~

• mhmmmm I can taste the salt, maybe if you were actually good at the game you wouldn't create a topic as pointless as this. I personally haven't seen any cheaters, only people that are bad the game complaining at those who do far better.

• Post by poveracaf ().

This post was deleted by Flloyd ().