Ironsight Steam: Clarification

• Hello everyone!

I mentioned this in the latest HQ Report, but I feel like further clarity is needed.

The "Pre OBT" version on Steam, as noted in its description, is the Asian version.

Our page is currently only a coming soon page.

Our (Aeria Games/Gamigo) focus territories are NA/SA and EU (including some "extra" countries such as Turkey.)

If you are from these regions, you won't be able to play the game on the "Pre OBT" version.

The pages will soon be blocked properly on Steam and we'll be closing registrations on Asian regions for our version as well.

And when will our version be playable on Steam? Well, can't tell you now.

But keep an eye out on our news and reports for both Steam and further news regarding region restrictions.

We apologize for the confusion.

• How closely will you guys be watching the roll out of the Asian version, especially in relation to the impact of those areas where they are slightly ahead of us in implementation?

Do you have any access to their data or feedback?

• Post by T0KZIK ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Useless ().
  • T0KZIK This is due to the 2 versions (basically you searched for Ironsight and both ID's will appear at the moment).

If you click on our version (grey icon at the moment) you will not receive any data.

For the Asian version you will see the data once you click on it for the last day(s). There is no 30 Days trend at the moment (obviously) since it has only just released.

• oof i have a feeling having an asian server on steam means all regions would be on steam soon AND that optimization and netcode isnt even fully fixed yet (before steam released. Also that the server would probably have overload problem like before when this happens (even worst then obt asian steam version). Once the reviews are going to mixed, theres basically no way for it to change.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• oof i have a feeling having an asian server on steam means all regions would be on steam soon AND that optimization and netcode isnt even fully fixed yet (before steam released. Also that the server would probably have overload problem like before when this happens (even worst then obt asian steam version). Once the reviews are going to mixed, theres basically no way for it to change.

at this rate im not optimistic of what will happen next with the game

• what do you mean you cant tell us now?

can we at least have some sort of ETA? pretty please?

• oh another question, can I post about issues from Ironsight Asia here or there will be different forum or place for that?

For anything related to "Ironsight Asia" please check with Wiple Games. You can reach to them on their Discord: https://discord.gg/GUx3AtZ

This forum is for the gamigo/Aeria Games version. Meaning North America / South America / Europe.

• there is a question I've been wanting to ask, what the hell shall we do when we live in the freaking middle east?

im considered in asia region so I cant access other servers but my ping is much better even on NA rather than asia. my ping on asia is 420~430 so I get kicked out of every game after 2 mins while my ping is barely 200 on Europe server but since you made a different version for asia region im not able to join Europe servers anymore. now what the heck am I supposed to do?

you guys considered turkey IPs as global version but why Iran which is just next to it considered asia?

pls just tell me what to do ??? I love this game so much;(