Ironsight Asian Client.

• Not sure why they think using steam would help them on netcode when they still have script the netcode like without it.

If I had to guess, it was cheaper to do. Otherwise, Wiple would have just stuck to the Aeria client, which if I recall correctly, could not get the rights to publish in Asia, and therefore, could not bring an Asian server as early as Wiple wanted. Steam was probably faster to do, (and therefore less expensive).

• Not sure why they think using steam would help them on netcode when they still have script the netcode like without it.

If I had to guess, it was cheaper to do. Otherwise, Wiple would have just stuck to the Aeria client, which if I recall correctly, could not get the rights to publish in Asia, and therefore, could not bring an Asian server as early as Wiple wanted. Steam was probably faster to do, (and therefore less expensive).

I mean steam is just a platform and doesnt usually offer any support to games

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Depends. If Modern Warfare is like BO4, then they have nothing to worry about. If it's like the original MW games though, then they may struggle to compete.

Pretty unlikely the game will die either way.

• Depends. If Modern Warfare is like BO4, then they have nothing to worry about. If it's like the original MW games though, then they may struggle to compete.

Pretty unlikely the game will die either way.

It seems like original mw and it wont be a struggle anymore. It will just end this suffer.

You can look up the multiplayer gameplay.

Ironsight is just a reflection of early call of duty games and this version of call of duty is doing what they did but upped a notch. Like i said Would you rather pay 60 for this game to play or play ironsight which hasnt even have gameplay bugs and mechanics pimped out for another year.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 4 times, last by Misfire ().

• Ive tested the beta, and... its not like good old COD. I cancelled my pre-order cause i didnt like it at all. Beautiful game, weapon nice, nice animation. But its not a COD, didnt like the feeling. Ironsight is more like older COD than the new COD...

• Ive tested the beta, and... its not like good old COD. I cancelled my pre-order cause i didnt like it at all. Beautiful game, weapon nice, nice animation. But its not a COD, didnt like the feeling. Ironsight is more like older COD than the new COD...

But is it close to being one, no.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• The asian version got some new updates. hope to see them soon implemented globally:

vrt83qw2.png

kr7tx6eb.png

And ranked started again with pre-season deadline of 20.10 but not sure if u would get machted with 11 soloq players or 5 randoms vs a full 6 man party

i73k4znh.png

fd2ghczl.png

funny, they wrote 25. august, but ment 25.9.

the dev's should take a look on cod:ol, everyone who played it can assure for the fact that its the best (old-like?) mw/bo cod ever made. type "codol faze apex" on youtube and check out that playlist if u dont trust me. its developed from raven software since 2013 and has like +50 maps in it many remastered from all the older titles, countless (zombie) modes, weapons, attachments, perks, customizations and so on (but no P2W!). just copy it from there since they just wont release it worldwide at all, even after 6 years.

BTW, buff ar headshots, so they can compete with one-shot snipers. nerf dropshots, but not by interrupting ads while going prone or standing up, instead make one stop to shot for that short moment (cod:ol also fixed that problematic after some time.. years haha). and i would LOVE to see the AK117 in this game

jfulfp73.png

..since it has such a clean ironsight <3

dn5uq76u.png

The post was edited 5 times, last by hiddenx ().

I don't know what are you even talking about, since how many cods? 5? The CoD community has been hating them because they were trash or futuristic or very unrealistic, but now if you go cod reddit you only see good reviews, people happy with it, so i doubt this year's cood isnt good like olders. And anyway, this Modern warfare is not pretending to be the same as the old one.

I don't know what are you even talking about, since how many cods? 5? The CoD community has been hating them because they were trash or futuristic or very unrealistic, but now if you go cod reddit you only see good reviews, people happy with it, so i doubt this year's cood isnt good like olders. And anyway, this Modern warfare is not pretending to be the same as the old one.

You know its fine you dont like to refine or to be afraid to change your skill in fps. But the percentage of the community that likes to change is more than the people that doesnt. Changing is what humans are most afraid off. If CoD do what they keep using the same mechanics they did 10 years ago. You would say “this is boring”.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• If CoD do what they keep using the same mechanics they did 10 years ago.

The mechanics they had 10 years ago were superior in terms of enjoyment to around 99% of shooters available on the market today. That's why, despite having numerous other shooters installed on my PC, I've played IS almost exclusively for over a year.

It's not even as if the style of shooter that is prevalent today wasn't available back in the day. None of these 'innovations' you are talking about are actually new. There were plenty of tactical, realism based shooters around. People played CoD in preference to them because it was more casual and more fun.

• If CoD do what they keep using the same mechanics they did 10 years ago.

The mechanics they had 10 years ago were superior in terms of enjoyment to around 99% of shooters available on the market today. That's why, despite having numerous other shooters installed on my PC, I've played IS almost exclusively for over a year.

It's not even as if the style of shooter that is prevalent today wasn't available back in the day. None of these 'innovations' you are talking about are actually new. There were plenty of tactical, realism based shooters around. People played CoD in preference to them because it was more casual and more fun.

So there a fps back in 2010 with advanced movements for realistic pvp? Ok

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• You want an old FPS where you could jump really high? That's what you mean by 'advanced movement'?

Nah it depends on the game. Advanced movement is just sliding and peeking around corners

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• And you're trying to tell me that there were no games where you could lean and peek round corners in 2010? I've been leaning around corners in shooters since at least 2002 and, as for a full lean and peek cover system, Killzone 2 had this in 2009.