Ironsight Asian Client.

• As per today, the Asian client of Ironsight published by wiple games is now available to download on steam.

Some of you (well, many) might be curious if there are any difference. And yes, there are (not much though).

CONTENT:

ATTACHMENTS:

Magnum and EMP bullets are usable now. Magnum bullets have a higher headshot damage. EMP bullets have higher drone damage.

Magnum bullets - Previously, you needed 3 consecutive hits on the head to take an enemy down in under 4 bullets (using K2C). Now... You still need 3 hits... :S

HOWEVER, previously, if you hit one bodyshot, it will drop your kill requirement to 4 shots (1bodyshot and 3 headshots) instead of 3 shots. Now, it retains it's 3 shot kill requirement (2 Headshot, 1 bodyshot). Tbh, soft point bullets are better than this.

EMP bullets: seemingly deals 75% - 100% more damage to drones than before (from what I tested). Semi auto sniper rifles can probably now take down hellbirds on one mag if I'm not mistaken.

Maps:

The Asian client has one additional map: Tower. There are a lot of overhead cover with pillars and beams and walkways, as a result, hellbirds and Zeus will have some difficulty getting their shots

Tower.PNG

Lootboxes:

Now, the common crate (4800GP) also drops bullet attachments and nades, both of which are temporary (1Day).

Progress:

Our progress from the Aeria client were NOT carried over. However, it is still being discussed between Wiple and Aeria and is likely to happen in the future (I hope).

Skins:

there is another skin series. Diagonal skins:

Diagonal.PNG

Bugs:

Same bugs,

• Any clue what the 'shield' thing teased in the HQ report might be?

Tbh I also think it could be shields, but the part that does not make sense is why make 2 variants of it? No item in Ironsight has different varients (unless if its a skin) of the same item. So I don't think it could be a tactical "drone" shield or a secondary. If one of them is a skin, then I would say that the skin is a dragon fang variant, but I'm only speculating. They also look rather small too.

The only OTHER thing that has variants are CHARMS. The red one could be a NAF shield charm, and the EDEN one could be the blue-grey shield charm. It matches with their respective color design. If it is just a charm, I'll be furious >:(

Seems fine except the lootbox change and the fact that they haven't cleared any bugs.

speaking of bugs, remember the sprint-shoot bug that slows you down when trying to shoot while sprinting?

Apparently, setting the sprint button to "Press" in the "control" options fixes the bug entirely.

Also yeah, the lootbox changes are kinda odd. Renting them normally costs 1100 GP for 1 day. Here, you can get the same exact item for 4 times the GP amount. Makes no sense. It also reduces the chances to get other items like guns.

• In the steam page for the Asian Ironsight client, there is a gif that showcases an assorment of guns. In this gif, is an image of an MSBS similar in design to the Petrio Vector, and an M4 designed like the Artium G36C, and are, I assume, both purple tier guns that according to the steam page are currently only in the asian client.

That being so, are these guns actually included, and is there any pink/purple tier guns in the Asian client that are not present in the current version? And if so, could you post a couple of screenshots of them?

• Any clue what the 'shield' thing teased in the HQ report might be?

I remember i have seen something like shield in some very old video about the game and found it in my YT history.

with timecode starting from 69 second.

P.S. video is dated 2015.

P.S.S. not sure how it is usable actually...

Do not play against cheaters and hackers, it is waste of your time and health.

• no no no these riot shields CANNOT be secondaries. If these arent secondaries before in call of duty, there must be a reason. Having shotguns as secondaries are already broken enough

Using overkill perk for two primaries instead is a different reason.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• In the steam page for the Asian Ironsight client, there is a gif that showcases an assorment of guns. In this gif, is an image of an MSBS similar in design to the Petrio Vector, and an M4 designed like the Artium G36C, and are, I assume, both purple tier guns that according to the steam page are currently only in the asian client.

That being so, are these guns actually included, and is there any pink/purple tier guns in the Asian client that are not present in the current version? And if so, could you post a couple of screenshots of them?

Doesn't seem like we have those yet. Here's the list (43 items in total):

Skin1.PNGskin3.PNGskin5.PNG

Skin2.PNGskin4.PNGskin6.PNG

Do you know when the client will leave for EU / NA on Steam? and if the Aeria account can be transfered?

Nope. We didn't get our progress from Aeria Transferred, but I asked Wiple_Chris and he said they are still discussing with their partners. So it is likely to happen to the future.

As for the NA / EU client on steam, I'm not sure when. Should be this month if I have to guess.

I remember i have seen something like shield in some very old video about the game and found it in my YT history.

From the looks of it, it seems to take over the secondary weapon slot as the person in the shield does not seem to have a secondary to fight back through the shield. And from the looks of it, we could just knife them since they move slower.

• Just found:

There are now 193 different charms.

Most of them being country flags.

Flags.PNG

Also Downtown map has some changes. It's a lot darker and messier like as if it's about to rain or something. Couldn't play it dues to ping issues (mentioned in their discord).

At the indicated time frame, about 1:09. Enemy enters through the Mart A objective door and moves towards the stairs hiding behind a shield.

Its a gorgon system streak, not a shield.

There are now 193 different charms.

Most of them being country flags.

We have them too.

• I'm not able to see the map when I press the Tab key in this Asian version, most of the time it's just a black rectangle in the middle of the screen. Is this how it's supposed to be for this version or should I try to reinstall it?

• It's sadly not possible because a game publisher would need the rights to publish the game in a different country and where they don't have that right to build in a new server selection that already a different publisher is hosting. They have to be seen as 2 different games

• Ironsight Asian client now has a South East Asia server, to help players experiencing high ping in the Korean and Japanese server. (That was rather fast to be honest, it's been like only 10 days after requested... unless if it was planned before hand).

There is an upcoming gamemode that I forgot mention (Description seems buggy...):

Duel.PNG