Latest Patch Fix for Achievements?

• So this last patch they claimed and I quote:

Achievement Reset

Since Content Update: Phoenix, several users had their achievements reset or duplicated and had to start from the beginning (e.g. Weapon Mastery). The duplicated ones have now been deleted and your old ones are back and on track.

So I have noticed a few issues here...

The most obvious being that... nothing changed. I still have all these glitched achievements and duplicates. BUT the most annoying thing. They claim they have deleted the duplicate ones and that the old ones are back on track... I noticed that some of mine are not registered apparently OR they removed the original achievement over the duplicate.

In other words I have a few weapons that I have clearly Tier 5 Mastered and SHOULD have the "Achievement Completed" sticker over it in the Achievement list. Yet it is not there.

Now I know some of you might say then you clearly havent mastered the weapon...

Ah but you see I looked up said weapons under the weapons tab in the profile and they all have 1800+ kills on them. So they clearly are Mastered and should be labeled as such in the achievement list.

In any event this might be something to look into fixing, only reason why I noticed is because I specifically went through each and every weapon one by one and Mastered each and every one of the primary weapons. Just finished Mastering the DSR-1 a couple of days before this patch hit so... you guys tell me lol

• It definitely looks like they need to take another look at this issue. I haven't checked whether I have any achievements missing, but I definitely have a few in progress that I know I have completed.

• It definitely looks like they need to take another look at this issue. I haven't checked whether I have any achievements missing, but I definitely have a few in progress that I know I have completed.

Yeah I just went back and checked "ALL" of my weapons and I am missing the achievements for the SA58, pp2000, and the K2c. I just remastered the SA58 cuz I'm an impatient person and I am nearly done with the pp2000. But I think I have a theory on why this happened actually. I think the weapons you had on your first three loadout slots at a given point of time (like the last point in time when they made a record of peoples progress) were the ones that were reset. So no idea if this is true or not but I think that's whats going on.

• One thing I did not realize, the challenges now of the weapons or maps or of what is not are the answers to the values that already were? Will we have to complete everything again? and do what got duplicate or in triplicate?

• Worst case scenario, I'd say find a way to just remove the duplicate achievement listings and can grind them again.

For example, I lost the aug3 mastery 5 but currently have aug3 mastery 3, 4, and 5 being worked on all at the same time, even though it's level 100 and I have like 18k kills with it lol.

I'm not happy at losing most of the acheivements I've completed, but would do the grind again if that's the easiest/best fix.

• in my case the situation changes a lot, I have challenges made that I have no desire to do them again, and challenge that maybe many are not going to dedicate themselves to doing as all the drones, or all the secondary weapons made or almost made, besides to lose the title and emblem, bowei or even ax to gold again are two knives very bad and for play they bug a lot, and I have the titles blocked, of course this hapen because I am level 450 and not 50 or 100.

• Honestly I think we need to change up the Achievements in their entirety. I mean sure they can keep the current ones just cuz they already have them made BUT. how about if we as a community throw together a mash up of ideas for new achievements? PREFERABLY more in-depth ones, rather than

~Win 750 matches on Cloud 9~

How about somehting like: Get "X" number of Chain kills on Cloud 9, or maybe Follow up an Assassination Backstab with a remote bomb kill.

I mean we can go a heck of a lot simpler, and instead of just getting wins on certain maps, which for some people "apparently" wins are very hard to come by, have an achievement for simply getting "X" kills, or grenade kills, or Flashbangs, etc.

All in all I think there should be a bit more depth in the Achievements.

• in my case the situation changes a lot, I have challenges made that I have no desire to do them again, and challenge that maybe many are not going to dedicate themselves to doing as all the drones, or all the secondary weapons made or almost made, besides to lose the title and emblem, bowei or even ax to gold again are two knives very bad and for play they bug a lot, and I have the titles blocked, of course this hapen because I am level 450 and not 50 or 100.

Yeah, I'm almost 300 and lost pretty much all the drones, modes and about 3/4 of the weapon achieves. It would suck to do them again, but would rather have it fixed and grind one time again than see multiples of the same achievement and random ones disappearing every patch. If this wasn't beta I'd be a little more annoyed.

• this game has a lot of potential and can be a game that can triumph in the market, but who is behind the back, spend months or a new map or weapons? it seems all very difficult to happen in this company that gives me the feeling that they are a little bit ......and the old players has nothing to hold them to a game that spend months without something interesting happening, korean still have 2 maps that do not understand why of not being at least one of them here, I was already encouraging anything