Phoenix pay idea bad

• i m not a big fan of phoenix pay idea

my reason is separation of those who cant pay 10.00 or those who do not want to pay for items that should be free

phoenix is kool idea with all the mission but i like it to be free

• Do you have another solution for them to make money to continue developing the game?
    Their microtransactions have been pretty unobtrusive and the only real currency issue right now is repair costs which they're working on/ have compensated us two-fold for.

The items that should be free are ones that affect gameplay. Anything else is fair game.

• I don't think that it should be free, but the rewards for the "Basic" category do feel really lackluster. There are just some empty spaces that could have been utilized to give an incentive to do it for those who are going to do the Basic category.

Lackluster rewards to one end of players won't get said players to play more you know... Just fill up those blank spots with like alternating 5000GP and 10 Chips or something. And the person who pays will be getting both rewards from each category, so it's not like the Basic category has something that the Advanced one does not.

• I have another way to make money. Dont force players to spend money ez. Even warframe is making bank without having a battlepass and theyre not forcing (pressuring) u to buy anything, Just pure cosmetics.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I have another way to make money. Dont force players to spend money ez. Even warframe is making bank without having a battlepass and theyre not forcing (pressuring) u to buy anything, Just pure cosmetics.

What lol. Warframe literally advertises spending plat every time you log in via dailies.
    This game isn't "forcing" anyone to spend money.
    Hell compared to warframe, Ironsight's microtransactions have literally no impact towards gameplay while the other can make speed up grinding by a significant amount.

What lol. Warframe literally advertises spending plat every time you log in via dailies.
    Hell compared to warframe, Ironsight's microtransactions have literally no impact towards gameplay while the other can make speed up grinding by a significant amount.

But u dont have to spend plat. But in ironsight u have battlepass which prem players get more stuff than no prem. So how is this not pressuring?

Getting a discount in warframe on plat is just devs being generous so u can spend more than usual. Theres no pressure if u get one or not. And besides these platinum currency ur talking about, you literally can make money without spending a penny for the devs. Players just do because they support them and being generous since the players arent being pressured to do anything for the devs. These are the devs that understand the market of gaming. Players controls the game by playing it while devs just add content hoping it would keep the players playing the game and also support the devs.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• What lol. Warframe literally advertises spending plat every time you log in via dailies.

False. You buy AP points -> Convert them to Chips -> Convert them to GP -> Then buy EVERYTHING in ironsight by paying. (Buying the skins of sights will unlock the sight entirely, by the way. Also, "Detector Sight" exists)

In Warframe (looter shooter), you have to get MR (Mastery rank) in every piece of equipment order to be able to use other equipment, and to progress the star chart. This cannot be skipped by buying plat. And no, they don't advertise on spending plant on every login. You wouldn't get the "Zenith" otherwise.

In Ironsight, every content is made available by either spending time on playing the game, or by paying. In Warframe, every content is made available by spending time on playing the game, but not by paying. The exact opposite of what you said.

Also, platinum can be 'grinded' in the game too. Even that is not locked away.

• Yet warframe devs are getting bank from players and players are happily give banks to them 🤔

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Yet warframe devs are getting bank from players and players are happily give banks to them 🤔

Hey, those community Tennogen skins are pretty awesome looking. I'd say they are well worth for the 5.99$ cost.

But in Ironsight, the AP lootbox cost though...

I honestly believe that if they take more Community made skins, ranked top 10 by the community, and implement all of the top 10 skins, they could bank a ton of cash...

Hey, those community Tennogen skins are pretty awesome looking. I'd say they are well worth for the 5.99$ cost.

But in Ironsight, the AP lootbox cost though...

I honestly believe that if they take more Community made skins, ranked top 10 by the community, and implement all of the top 10 skins, they could bank a ton of cash...

Like csgo WITHOUT lootboxes. Even then ironsight does not have enough devs to accept community made skins like how warframe does it. I spent like 200 or so on warframe because im happy to support the devs when they dont pressure me to buy battlepass or anything even tho i can farm plat (i bought plat and tennogen skins).

The thing i hate from devs is that they indirectly demand players to spend money and thinking that they control the game market. But what if there are no players to play that game then who actually controls the game market?

Warframe devs added “Clem” an AI player to support the player which the idea was just a meme in the community before it was added the to game. These devs understand they dont control the market, the players do.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Literally right now you can receive an extra loadout and 90k gp starting.
    You can literally get whatever you want and multiple guns to test out. There isn't an issue with their monetization at all right now.

I don't have an issue with the monetization method they have on gameplay affecting items like guns and attachments. Players have an issue on how they are monetizing the skins. Not getting something for what you paid for has become a problem because of how low the drop rates are in lootboxes. Drop rates that are not even disclosed for whatever the reason. (0.1% drop chance is just ridiculously low)

On HQ report 2 or something, A survey showed majority of the players wanted direct purchases (no lootbox system). and very little if not nothing has been done about it now.

Also, it's 30000 gp and not 90000 gp starting. Unless if you are saying that they changed the starting GP when a player start a new account?

• Right now I really think that skins should be the least of priority compared to all the problems this game has and what needs fixing.

• Right now I really think that skins should be the least of priority compared to all the problems this game has and what needs fixing.

Don't get me wrong. I don't mean that this should be a priority. Apparently (from what I see) the only way the devs get money is by players buying skins. The current system is very inefficient at doing this, especially according to HQ report 2 with majority of players wanting direct purchases. This is a problem that has prevented most of Ironsight's playerbase from buying skins, so I do think it's important to address after the bugs.