About the soon shields

• Remember riot shields in counter strike 1.6? Yep, OP af.

But the ballistic shields in CSGO today are pretty balanced. You can brute force through them, and shoot through the viewing hole, which is actually easier to do than it seems, because to the movement speed debuff.

So yeah, if it is shields, then I can see them being balanced. And I don't think you can use your pistols with that out, as than will conflict with shotguns and EMP launchers.

• Remember riot shields in counter strike 1.6? Yep, OP af.

aaah, shame on me, but I didn't play this cs :(

But the ballistic shields in CSGO today are pretty balanced.

didn't try them. It's seem a bit like shlt :x I mean, I don't want to stand up with a shield without possibility of shoot or what.

And I don't think you can use your pistols with that out, as than will conflict with shotguns and EMP launchers.

It's not stupid. But I don't think shield without handgun could be fun.

• didn't try them. It's seem a bit like shlt :x I mean, I don't want to stand up with a shield without possibility of shoot or what.

It's not stupid. But I don't think shield without handgun could be fun.

Tbh, I kinda use shields in CSGO as the frying pan b u t t armour in PUBG. Works really well. x)

I personally see it's use more of a tactical item, like protecting the bomb planter or defuser in SnD.

however if it actually turns out to be a fking charm, I might as well put it in r/facepalm

• They dont even have a full penetration mechanic so a riot shield if it exists would be broken

there is a penetration systm, with this bullet that ucan buy to have more surface-piercing :/

I personally see it's use more of a tactical item, like protecting the bomb planter or defuser in SnD.

Yeah, in r6s, planting in smoke while showing his back (whre ur shield is) is rlly great.

This moment when u hear all the bullet on ur shield and u are like "im planting im planting blehblehbleeeeeh"

• It doesnt in increase pen lmao

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• They dont even have a full penetration mechanic so a riot shield if it exists would be broken

You don't need penetration. Brute force to break that thing entirely, like how you can break the shield drone (or whatever it is called in the game)

either that, or shoot through the little viewing hole, which shouldn't be that hard.

• It's a buzzkill that makes the game slower and more boring.. that's the problem.

This game is one of the very few games that is defiantly run and gun, and it has a loyal playerbase who play it entirely for that reason.

If Wiple try and turn this into a slower paced 'tactical' shooter those players will drop this game pretty much instantly.

• I understand your concern, but I think it's wrong to just ignore a large part of Ironsight's playerbase.

I guess you just find it boring to take it slow. Passive players don't, and I can guarantee you that they are quite a lot of them in Ironsight along with the run and gunners like. I find it fun to completely botch an enemy's flank, and to flash an unsuspecting player at an weird angle such that they blindly run into me, as well as holding angles listening footsteps to hear where they are coming from, and pre aim that spot. I guess it's the anticipation that does it for me.

(and ofc, there's me laughing after watching a plan it fall apart, and retrying till I get it work ^^ )

The word "tactical" does not mean it has to be slow paced. It just means it's "planned" attacks/defense (SnD like). So I doubt Wiple plans to turn it into ARMA.

You don't need penetration. Brute force to break that thing entirely, like how you can break the shield drone (or whatever it is called in the game)

either that, or shoot through the little viewing hole, which shouldn't be that hard.

Idk... if they cant do the penetration mechanic perfectly, what makes u think they can do this too

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif