boxes of the game .. there is something very wrong in them

• Hello, just wanted to drop a comment to say that I'm reading and it's a topic we've been looking at and will have improvements in future.

Please keep sharing your ideas, comments and suggestions.

Nice to hear that you'll have a look into it. On the other side, i tend to say "sorry, too late". I'm playing since closed tech beta and as a "collector", i always enjoyed the hunt for special items and skins as long as it felt kinda fair.

Sadly, this changed and got worse and worse. The number of items in the superior box e.g. went up with every update, the dropchance for tier orange stuff is near zero now.

But even that was still "ok" for me, it's no surprise that a box with hundreds of items in it will not give its best stuff away easily.

At least, it where the AP boxes which gave me the feeling that i got ripped off as a customer, who easily spend some hundred bucks into this game last year. They made themselfs no favour in getting greedy with the lootboxed and loosing the confidence of loyal customers like me ...

• I just think make some skins as achievements like do 1000 headshots on that weapon.

Nice idea, but they have to fix the achievement bug first. I still get them randomly resetted. Very annoying and i really hope that they'll manage to restore them properly ... :cursing:

• I just think make some skins as achievements like do 1000 headshots on that weapon.

Nice idea, but they have to fix the achievement bug first. I still get them randomly resetted. Very annoying and i really hope that they'll manage to restore them properly ... :cursing:

Just forget about the game. Theres not one thing that works well basically

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hello, just wanted to drop a comment to say that I'm reading and it's a topic we've been looking at and will have improvements in future.

The idea its the angry and the fire monkey box or any other box by whit AP stop given chips! The players stop or even want spend money in something never hapen

• Here are some points from my experience and whats in my mind right now ...

1. How do you define luck ? winnig 1million in a lottery or finding 10€/$ on the street ? so i think luck is a realy big word, since the boxes were lucky boxes im not wondering that its like winning the lottery, imo the only worth thing in IS atm to spend money on is the Seasonpass ... thats also why i think the game !COULD! die, the shop is just expensive and to much gamble ... example: GINORMOUS DEAL: SKULL M4 ACC-M ... "only" 4499 AP wich is close to 50€ ... 50€ ! wth.. do i need to say anything about this ? i realy love this game and i would cash for it but not with this prizes ... like i said only the seasonpass is worth it imo and thats the only thing i ever bought ...

2. I have some nice skins like city, pixel, angry monkey, fire monkey ... but i only got them from lvl up boxes and from gp boxes ... never got anything usefull from "premium" boxes ... but at this point it can be that a player is just lucky/unlucky

3. i dont think skins for archivments are a good idea ... BUT i think for events its a good idea ... did we ever got anything else than a banner, icon and slot charm + day limited weapons wich are not even for 30D ? why dont they give out skins for events ? i mean they can do them harder to get at a stage after banner+icon or charm and they dont even need to be the best skins ever but at least something ... or give boxes as rewards at events ... they just keep going with stuff nobody realy wants imo ...

4. dont want to attack the thread creator ... but ... why didnt you ask about the boxes before you bought them ?

• The point isnt about luck as much as gambling though. Its basically gambling for a lootbox to drop something that isnt worth the value of real money spent on it. but its being fixed

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have also made a post about this topic but since your reading you undoubtedly have read that as well. But since we are hear I shall also post a suggestion here. Since the antilootbox bill that is being past will hit Ironsight pretty hard. In any event.

Easy suggestion is to add a progressive improvement per box you open. AKA if you get the bottom 3 rewards over and over again then it should increase the likelihood of getting a high-end drop in the next box and until you get one this likelihood should KEEP increasing.

OR have a new box that "ISN'T" outrageously priced however this box can be your cash cow. This box will do one of two things.

1: This box will have none of the low end items, aka none of the common and none of the advanced items. AND have the increasing likelihood drop chance effect.

OR

2: The box will NOT allow duplicates. So it can be a cheesy cheat box like your normal supply boxes and superior supply boxes that have everything in the game. HOWEVER if you have the item it will either re-roll till you get something new OR it just automatically disables the drop of something you already have. Whichever is easier for wiple to code.

PERSONALLY I am in favor of this second option since I have played for a long time and STILL have yet to get ANY of the "Collection" weapons aside from the GP and the occasional CHIPS weapon that I worked months for since the free way to get chips is basically just dailies where your lucky if you even see a single chip per day.

Furthermore this second option should have both a GP and an AP option for purchase. The AP option should not be over $5.00 since it is basically a normal supply box and paying money for nothing pretty much is absolutely gambling. Honestly I think it should only be $1.00, going by the current heavily skewed low-end drop rewards we currently have in the boxes, it is basically a guarantee that anyone taking this route of paying for boxes will have all the commons first then the advanced so on so forth.

Think of it like this, if you want more incentive to make this box and charge $1.00 for it. How many items are in the game? Here I'll save you SOME trouble, I'm sure this isn't everything since you have added content and probably didn't include it is some boxes HOWEVER you have over 1200 items in the supply box alone. IF I didn't mess up on my count you have 306 rows and 4 columns. So that is 1224 items in the supply box. So IF someone were to want everything REALLY badly in the game to do it... you just made over a thousand dollars. Now in theory if the game finally gets to the point where it has a solid netcode and Kamu delivers on a decent working anti-cheat if Epic Games lets them deliver on one that is and last but not least you guys release the game on steam... Now think on this. The currently greatest gaming platform "steam" and all its many users. In theory $1,000 apiece. Yes this is a very rare case example but there are plenty of people who are collectors and impatient. Why do you think we are in this predicament with the antilootbox bill in the first place...

SO yeah... just my 2 cents which will clearly make more than 2 cents.

My suggestion is to sell "license to unlock weapon" for real money. I mean like x€ for a blue weap license and x€ for orange weap license, the pink and purple can remain collectable owning the required ones like it s now. About boxes... If you want let them stay is OK but if wanna peoples to buy them then just set offers for quantity that unlocks the blue or orange licenses, i mean like (example) "purchasing offer with 10x angry monkey box you have a blue weap license" , this way peoples know that spending real money will even give something, also in the worst of luck. You can at same time still sell single boxes for who wants.

• At the same time the proposed bill says that it is illegal to have lootboxes in any game that the dev know there are players under 18 which we all know they do play. basically its like beyond a reasonable doubt that there has to be someone under 18 that plays these shooting games even if it could be rated M. So there cant be any excues that the devs dont know there arent anyone under 18 that plays.

(So basically rip Rocket League)

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• The boxes are a scam. I bought AP to get some nice skins out of boxes but after opening several (and only getting gp / chips) and reading here on the forums it seems it was a waste of money.

I still got 3/4 left of the bought AP (which is worth 0 for me now), already contacted billing support to get a refund but all they give is copy pasted general answers that are useless.

Gonna try it via Paypal now, hope that works better.

Im disappointed with the description of the boxes, it says one item will be randomly delivered. That means all items have a equal chance of dropping. If there were different chances for different items it should have been mentioned.

• 4. dont want to attack the thread creator ... but ... why didnt you ask about the boxes before you bought them ?

and again someone who wasted money bcs of not reading before spending money ^^

Isnt it sad that it is necessay to first have to read/look for information about a item you want to buy? Do you expect every item you buy online to be an absolute scam? I sure don't/didn't. For me this is the first time in computergames that I feel wronged like this, but then again its also the first F2P I liked (emphasis on past times) and put money in.

• Yes, it's sad, but not for the reason you think. You should know what you are paying for on Every. Purchase. You. Make.

This applies to everything in life, not just online purchases. Know what you are buying before you purchase.

Sellers never want angry customers or ones that regret their purchase, but they can't save you from your own bad choices.

You wronged yourself by deciding to blindly purchase without bothering to look at what you were paying for.

• Yes, it's sad, but not for the reason you think. You should know what you are paying for on Every. Purchase. You. Make.

This applies to everything in life, not just online purchases. Know what you are buying before you purchase.

Sellers never want angry customers or ones that regret their purchase, but they can't save you from your own bad choices.

You wronged yourself by deciding to blindly purchase without bothering to look at what you were paying for.

You are completely right on 'Know what you are buying before you purchase.'. And I did, I bought boxes in which an item would randomly drop. Thats the exact description that is mentioned at a box. Common sense says that every item has the same chance of dropping in such box. So Buying several angry monkey boxes should give a few chips, some gp and some cool skins, not just gp/chips every time or in 99/100 times.

I also believe it is the duty/responsibility of the seller to put a fair, decent and complete description at a product. There is a very short description at the boxes but its an untrue one. And that is causing my frustration.

What do you read when you see the sentence : "only one of these items will be randomly delivered"?

You instantly know that low tier items have a huge chance to drop in comparison with high tier items?

Is there somewhere a detailed decription of droprates/chances of all different items in a box? Where should I have looked besides the box description before I bought AP?

You are right but it is still the sellers responsibility to correctly inform buyers of that merchandise or they can be sued for unlawful or unfair business practices and uphold consumers protection and also misrepresentation.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• im a person who is totaly on a alarm status when i just read "random" bcs random can also be 1% chance to get 10000000€ and 99% chance to get 1€ ... its still random ... 50/50 is also random ... so you cant expect to have fair rates on anything what is discriped with "random"