boxes of the game .. there is something very wrong in them

• Sigh.

I seem to recall a similar survey that was done just about a year or so ago. Everyone was very vocal and clear, while MANY of us didn't agree with each other we ALL agreed what needed or would like to be done for the future of game and community.

1. Buying directly

2. Servers Net code

3. Competitive Play/Ranked

4. Technical issues/bugs fixes/Performance issues.

1. We still seem to be trying to get this, and yes Not everyone will be happy or agree. But what has been done almost seem like an intentional slap to the communities face. I don't know how else to say it. But it's been a Year and we are no closer.

2. Yes, the net code got changed, and it was a happy day for many of us. With that said let me say THANK YOU. Now do i believe there is room for improvements to be made? Yes, BUT you've communicated to all of us many times now. I look forward to it.

3. From what i saw back then, the Community stepped up and did much of the heavy lifting. Setting up many of the details needed to get this ball rolling. If i remember correctly they even setup PAYOUTS for the tournaments. Real money . They Asked for changes to Ranked that would make the game play based around a PLAYERS SKILL(TEAM) not drone usage. The people who fell short was on your end, both in helping organize and making changes needed. From what i saw .

I am not a comp player, i like casual play. But i can tell you most of the successful games have a Solid Casual player base, with A Solid Comp player base. You need both else it just doesn't work. Right now the Comp players arent here because they gave up on anything getting done.

4. Where to begin. We've had bugs like the Kill Cam and Kill By Play in this game for darn near a year. Just now have they gotten fixed. This new patch also introduced more bugs that i'd have to say are SUPER frustrating. Every patch something else breaks. It's almost as if they aren't double checking there work, nor does it seem like things are being tested fully.

We got updates to many of the maps, which look good i must say. But with those updates we also took performance hits. Heck frontline Still is a laggy mess and hasn't been addressed in over a year.

I was watching a new players stream just the other week. His new i9 and 1080 was dipping in to the 60 fps range , his 2 buddies had all sort of technical issues. In the end 1 could play if he turned off his stream, an i5-1050gt . The other guy couldn't even play with a similar setup.

I've watched the Asian server streams. One guy on the reworked front line map was getting Half his normal fps, he runs a new i9 and a 2080 to.

My point with this, performance isn't were it should be. With issues like downloaders and launcher and updaters always having something wrong with them. To the game crashing . There shouldnt be this many issues.

I think about ALL the people turned off by this kinda stuff and wonder how many players did this community lose.

Something needs to give. Yanno ?

Anyways this was longer than i intended , sorry.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nitebot ().

• Here is a Perfect example of what i am frustrated about.

I won't even get into the crate with boxes inside craziness.

Angry Monkey MP7A1

You have a chance to obtain one of the following version of the Angry Monkey MP7A1:

- Repairable

- 30 Days

- 7 Days

- 3 Days

You have a CHANCE?? to get 1 of the following?? Come on....

If you could just BUY it out right that would be An Amazing DEAL!, HELL i'd of bought it in a HEART BEAT.. But no we have to GAMBLE for it. With boxes that have no drop rate's listed.

I give up.

• "we're taking your feedback"

• I think about the box of the angry mp7 I think that there should not be the 7 days the 15 or others, it should be only with 2 options 30 days or permanent, this when buying by 299AP and 99AP 1 day is completely unnecessary, and if the director reads my post, you want satisfied buyers and not an unsatisfied buyer who will think about whether to buy again or not. I dozens of angry boxes and fireboxes that I have already opened, either by the events where I won or by the PTS too or because I bought to think that I would win something, I got a scope fire monkey and I talk to the support and respond (Better luck for next time ), conclusion, do not buy

• HEY!

2 minutes ago, I bought the CONTRABAND DELIVERY out of the shop (which is 3 angry monkey box, 3 fire monkey box, and 3 flip box).. guess what I got?

I GOT 50 CHIPS IN ALL 9 BOXES!!! UN-F'ING-REAL!!! If I wanted to buy chips I would have done so, but I wanted packs and I wanted weapons out of these packs... Every time the same thing happens, but when they release a new box in the shop I get excited and buy it in hopes of getting something good out of it... I don't know, I lost hope in this game's boxes..

• HEY!

2 minutes ago, I bought the CONTRABAND DELIVERY out of the shop (which is 3 angry monkey box, 3 fire monkey box, and 3 flip box).. guess what I got?

I GOT 50 CHIPS IN ALL 9 BOXES!!! UN-F'ING-REAL!!! If I wanted to buy chips I would have done so, but I wanted packs and I wanted weapons out of these packs... Every time the same thing happens, but when they release a new box in the shop I get excited and buy it in hopes of getting something good out of it... I don't know, I lost hope in this game's boxes..

Stop gambling then

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Just adding my 2c, in case this thread gets heard.

If I could buy the skin I wanted, I'd just buy it.
    I WILL NOT
    spend $25 for a chance to win one of 10 random skins (or a few chips)
    spend $15 for a chance at one skin. Temp skins are not skins.
    Spend GP for a chance at "everything". I have bought around 300 GP boxes. I've never won a single gun skin. I have picked up the SnakeSkin set that I want for Neil, though. GP loot boxes. huh. I own about 1/4 of 'all' the content. The last 200 boxes I opened were 100% duplicates.

• They dont understand that copying features in other western fps you cannot just throw in those features.

A skyscraper just cannot have a normal building building structure.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Now THIS is something good done by Wiple: Releasing drop rates of boxes in the Asian client.

(for those of you wondering, there are only 3 lootboxes in the Asian client, and the 3 coloums are just translations (KR, EN, JP respectively)):

It was released 3 days after the release of the Asian client on Steam.

DropRates.PNG

• I guess that explains why i see in the Asian streams they get TONS of tactical/lethal/bullets stuff All the time.

If i had to guess and guess based on what we get in general i'd say these's aren't the same rate's as ours.

Something else i've been noticing and wondering, is the drop rate specific to region/person ? Cause i see ALOT of new accounts with epic skins, while alot of people that have been playing over a year nothing.

Anyone else seen a similar trend?

Hmm this is good that they did this , gives a some hope.