boxes of the game .. there is something very wrong in them

• Hello I would like to know how the drop rate of the boxes works since I bought 2.637ap I bought 26 boxes of luck 99 after a second description I would receive a randomly correct item. Well I opened the boxes and only won 2 items or 9 chip or 2,200gp then how would a random item be that I could receive a gun celebration repeated 26 times .... I do not see anything random about receiving 26 times repeated items Of course not! I wait for answers or I will stop believing in the honesty of this game because it does not make any sense.

• Hello I would like to know how the drop rate of the boxes works since I bought 2.637ap I bought 26 boxes of luck 99 after a second description I would receive a randomly correct item. Well I opened the boxes and only won 2 items or 9 chip or 2,200gp then how would a random item be that I could receive a gun celebration repeated 26 times .... I do not see anything random about receiving 26 times repeated items Of course not! I wait for answers or I will stop believing in the honesty of this game because it does not make any sense.

lucky boxes are meant to be low change- high reward item. You opened the box that was clearly (if not obvious) meant to be a "scam", not even surprised about that. But anyway, if you won 2 items, you got waaaay more than an average person would get.

• if in these 26 boxes I had won a 2 or 3 items from the middle of the list still ok but I won everyone from the bottom of the list ... incredible my lack of "luck" I do not see anything random about this, it's a fraud

• Technically its gambling because you are getting something that most of the time is not worth the value of money you bet in. And online gambling is illegal...

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Least in gambling in most cases like lotto tickets, various game manchines and other type stuff they post the Odd's , some places its the Law to post the odd's.

If they are going to use boxes , then at the very least Post the Odd's / drop rates, so we can have an informed choice.

• Detalhes

então eu devia ter uma descrição de taxa de queda se eu comprar uma caixa com 8 itens seria 1 chance para 8 na forma aleatória de outra ordem senão que deveria ser explicado no exemplo de descrição do item raro 1x10000 item comum 1x100 chip ou gp 1x2

but no one would invest real money in the game ... a game in beta that already wants to suck the maximum of its players does not follow the correct way

• I remember seeing a post by nopp where he opened like a ton of normal (common) boxes and apparently the chance of getting a rare skin is like less than 0.1%.

I remember that as well.. I did a little test myself sometime back . I did a grind of gp and got it to 2.4 million and opened 500 boxes. Just to see and for the fun of it too. Video Here . Sad part is i could have just bought 60 plus skins out right.

Ive also saved over 1000 chips and opened 100 plus Superior Boxes, didnt record that tho , nothing but duplicates.

At my current level, plus daily's plus boxes ive gotten over this year, freebies etc, the number cant be easily counted. Yet nothing has dropped but duplicates or just chips ( angry monkey boxes) . To be honest, when ever i get something like a angry monkey box i am not excited, because i already know the outcome, 50 chips... Starting to think i have my Own Drop Rate lol , its sooooooo bad! lol.

If you search around youtube you'll find people opening stuff , 1 comes to mind, the guy opened will over 50 angry and fire monkey boxes , plus countless other boxes. In the end he got 1 skin for over 60 dollars.

Ive never liked laws being passed that take away freedoms,or imposes restrictions on companies, but the more i see gaming companies do this kinda stuff the more i get behind the anti-loot box bill.

• Post by -Astro- ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Post by -Astro- ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • but what they do not realize and that this decreases the desire to put real money in the game if somebody ask me now about buying ap to boxes I will say that they are throwing money in the trash because there is no chance of susseso then developers should be honest to mark the drop rate by type of box

• Agreed its hurting them , so many people i play with ALL have a negative view of the current box system. But they keep moving forward with it no matter what happens.

I've given up on it after the Easter egg deal. No Sorry, No fix, No refund. Just Blown off. Let's not even get into the current Webmall shop, $45.00 For the skull M4, i can buy a triple A title for that.

But yeah i agree, post the drop rate by the box is a Great Idea.

• Detalhes

Posting the drop rate doesnt really help.

You not grinding for it

at least so you would not buy a box with a rate of one to ten thousand. even if you know you're in a worst-case game of chance. because for me if a box contains 20 items my chance would be one to twenty in a fair way.

• The stuff in the boxes is purely cosmetic. If you don't think it's worth it, don't buy them. It won't affect how well you play either way.

Code
    1. I understand but my real money is not cosmetic.
    2. I did not know it was not worth until I bought 26 boxes with the minimum prize
    3. As I said, I did not expect the maximum either but varied items regardless of what the were
  • The stuff in the boxes is purely cosmetic. If you don't think it's worth it, don't buy them. It won't affect how well you play either way.

Technically, getting a skin for a gun unlocks the gun entirely, should you have not owned the permanent version of it. So yeah, it does affect gameplay, and therefore, not purely cosmetic.

• Hello, just wanted to drop a comment to say that I'm reading and it's a topic we've been looking at and will have improvements in future.

Please keep sharing your ideas, comments and suggestions.

• I had a few ideas then i'd like to share. Allow people to buy things out right, whether thats with gp or chips or AP.

The best example at the moment is the RED SKIN deal, or special deal that pops up. While in my opinion its not work 2.50$ It's still nice to have the option to buy it for a FAIR price. Plus i think its kinda ugly, but others Do love it. The other day the special deal showed me a mp7 multicam for 20k. Thats half the gp, Thats a great deal. Guess who has a new multicam skin mp7. ;)

So here is the idea. Special deals that allow us to buy things out right. More of a micro transaction lay out.

If a weapon skin is gp based allow them to buy with ap for a fair price. 1.00$

If the skin is chipped based then maybe 2.00$ or 2.50$ to match the chip amount.

If the skin is an UNLOCK skin charge 5.00$ , how many unlock skins are there?? That alone is well over a 100$ that could be made. People will buy them UP.

45$ for a skin(skull M4) is just to much. Most of the skins are just reskins on the same model right? 1 with a custom reload? The only truly different one to come along has been the Old MAN AK47, Looks great by the way.

You guys love to focus on art and skins. Why not try this out as well.

Would you like a New Color for your quick shot . holosight ,clear site etc etc etc? green, purple , yellow , blue? 0.50C.

How about a different Reticle ? 0.50 c.

It may seem nickle and dime, but it add's up quick.

Paying for a CHANCE to MAYBE win something that you'd have better odd's being struck by lightning , only to be constantly disappointed. Then take into consideration the bad word of mouth , people are less inclined to support the current model and tell friends anything beneficial.

Sorry my grammar is terrible, i am old and redneck, lol But i think you get the idea i hope.

So many ideas and options here that could benefit the player base and the Company as a whole.