A lot of disconnected from server tonight (may 27th)

• Never got this problem before, but now, in all my time trying to play, got more disconnected game than full game. First one said 400ms limit.. but my game said 57ms.. after that disconnected to my desktop. Played maybe 5 full game in one hours. And lost some 1d gun i unlocked for today :thumbdown:its just unplayable... ;(

Ive tryed reboot computer, reboot modem.. nothing change. Speedtest got a normal speed at 120mbps, ping between 30and60... disconnected from server :(

• My game keeps crashing as well and I have fucking fiber internet. It says disconnected from server, yet the game keeps happening around me. It only happens to me and none of the friends I brought onto this game. IT doesn't happen in other games and I have the top of the line PC. I will say we are all NA

• I’m wondering if the network allowed limits are set to be too sensitive and it boots your out even if you have high loss for just a second . The odd thing is it claiming I’m disconnected from server yet the game continues to happen around me but as soon as I click I understand or ok on the pop up then the whole game crashes . This is getting silly .

• I click I understand or ok on the pop up then the whole game crashes

Thats not a crash, but the game deliberately shuts itself down when we lose connection. A feature that I wish they would remove and just put us in the lobby instead.

• I click I understand or ok on the pop up then the whole game crashes

Thats not a crash, but the game deliberately shuts itself down when we lose connection. A feature that I wish they would remove and just put us in the lobby instead.

Any reason why I keep getting disconnected from the server when everything is running fine and my game doesn’t go down ? I must still be connected to some degree because I can see everyone playing around me, yet i’m Stuck with a pop up .

• That’s what I’m wondering, my speeds have been awesome and I’m one of my few friends who don’t lag in ironsights but I have noticed my ping dip up for a split second . They really need to consider making that a longer threshold . No other games kick me out . Idk what’s causing a spike once every other match or so but kicking players out the second that happens would cause problems for many . My ping is typically below 50 on the game, that’s the frustrating part .

• I directly connected my internet via cat6. I’ve tried so many things . My ping stays at around 40ms and I’m still getting constantly disconnects even like this . At least 1 of 3 matches but typically more . There has got to be a solution here . It’s not my internet, I was gauging it with software the entire time . It seems there is a lot of people having trouble but also a lot who don’t .