Loadout Screen and Webstore suggestions

• Every day, I dislike the loadout screen more and more. All because of the drone changes. Anyone who's played with me knows I'm a collector of cosmetics (can't remember the last time I used a green or blue gun lol), but having a character setup instead of drones for each loadout to at least to me, is pointless and seems like a step backwards in customization.

Yeah, I know, you now can change guns without losing drone progress, but I'd rather lose drone progress and keep the ability to have different drone setups. Having both would be ideal, but one drone set for all loadouts is really, really freaking annoying.

As it is now, I really regret getting the extra loadouts. There's no real need for them anymore. I have my tdm setup, general/secure point/resource setup, and snd. The other two haven't been used since the patch.

I don't (well, didn't until now) use the same set of drones for every mode, but character skin and taunts? Yep, that never changes.

And as far as I can tell, everyone I see regularly uses the exact same character cosmetics (and taunts) for every loadout, everyone seems to 'set and forget' the character look.

So I'd recommend switching drones and character screen, something like this. (mediocre image mockup) https://imgur.com/a/1pdD45p

My other suggestion.

I like the layout and idea of the webstore, with one exception. Yeah, I know, it's new, so I have some thoughts regarding it also.

The button banner with the three/four deals at the top, why is that the only place those deals are shown? I imagine it wouldn't be that difficult to add those as individual items like the rest of the items shown. And it would make the webmall look less... empty.

Right now, both the featured and starter sections have the banner, and 5 listings. It'd show a lot more options if the orange banner was expanded and put between the red and green sections.

Also, I'm not saying remove the banner, but keep it there and perhaps in the future have it show more than just the timed deals, something like update news or upcoming specials.

• And as far as I can tell, everyone I see regularly uses the exact same character cosmetics (and taunts) for every loadout, everyone seems to 'set and forget' the character look.

I don't. I purchased 4 character skins and use a different one on each of my 4 loadouts, (I have a loadout for each weapon type). It would be a shame if I were unable to use all of the skins I spent money to get.

That said, I also find the change to drone loadouts really annoying, and agree that being able to customize drones for each loadout is more important than being able to have multiple character skins. This should definitely be reverted.