Change "Assists" column to "Deaths"

• In my personal opinion, I like it how it is right now but the suggestion isn't that perfect either. I mean if hypothetically we should receive a votekick one day, who would be the ones to be kicked first because they seem like making a loose inevitable? But on the other side it could also instill more competiton for the player itself, something like "He/she got 2 kills more than me... but HA! I performed better because I died way less!", if you know what I mean. It can be seen negatively against others too

• In my personal opinion, I like it how it is right now but the suggestion isn't that perfect either. I mean if hypothetically we should receive a votekick one day, who would be the ones to be kicked first because they seem like making a loose inevitable? But on the other side it could also instill more competiton for the player itself, something like "He/she got 2 kills more than me... but HA! I performed better because I died way less!", if you know what I mean. It can be seen negatively against others too

imo showing the deatn counter public in this game will only bring a option for "better" players to attack "not that good performing" players, sometimes im mad about campers other ppl are mad about weapontypes ... but if there is a death counter it will explode on offensiv attacks agains each other ... if there is a counter, than only in ranked i would say

• You can already see your own kills and deaths and, really, that's all you should be worrying about.

It's not up to you what I "should be worrying about."

I like to invite players to group, and it would be much easier to determine play style/skill if for example a player is going 10 kills and 50 deaths as opposed to 10 kills and 50 assists.

it will explode on offensiv attacks agains each other

I'm not sure if you are referring to in chat or as in better players going after not so good players in game.

Either way I don't see how it would change anything.

Chat is comprised of 25% racism, 25% blocked out words and about 50% of "what is going on, why cant i move at the start?" "You must be new, the game freezes every few rounds because the code is garbage." I doubt deaths would impact chat that much. If players take offense to what is in chat, that's their own problem.

As far as targeting a not so good player, its going to happen anyway, personally if it was a couple players I stumble upon, I would target the better player first, eliminate the biggest threat first. This would give the not so good player an advantage.

***If I'm on your team and I'm shooting at you, then there is someone behind you!***

• your playing on NA ? bcs im mainly playing on EU, i played the game when it came out and when it also had hackers ... than i had a big break and im back now, im around lvl 100 and i dont know what your talking about ... i only see ppl. who flame about camping and snipers ... than sometimes there is 1 big mouth who tries to stress out and thats it, there is maybee 1/100 games where someone says something racist but everybody ignores that kid, blocked words are not hard ... play secure point and tell the ppl. "pls stand on point" point will be censord ... and since the netcodeupdate i dont see anybody who is stuck at start ...

im not the best player, i have a 51% winrate and a average KDA of 1.22 with only 1500 matches played ... but i dont need any deathcounter of other players .... and if you want to target the better players, than press tab and look on who has the most points, otherwise target the lowest point player ... thats all, in tdm you should target everybody anyways, in secure point you should target the person who is holding the point for the longest or the ppl who cover him with flanks, at resource takeover target the person who tryhard collecting every chip, in snd just see who is performing the best and same for frontline .... the only reason i understand for what a deathcounter would be good is for your party or clan builidng, but if your playing for a longer time you know who is playing good or bad anyways :D

• Yes I play on the NA server.

Yes freezing at the start of matches is still common, you will have multiple instances daily.

I guess I didn't realize how frail the EU player base is to comments in in-game chat.

I'm glad to hear the racist chat is so minimal on EU server, gives me hope for over here.

A death counter is not uncommon for FPS games.

I don't agree with the logic that something should not be done because trolls will pick on people.

Don't let trolls control you or the game.

***If I'm on your team and I'm shooting at you, then there is someone behind you!***