Dead game?... Waiting times!

• the europe server is currently not full mostly because the majority has either work or school but we also agree that the game needs promotions though it's too soon. Personally if I were a game developer, I wouldn't want to promote the game yet when there are several or heavy bugs that need to be addressed first.

• alot beacuse of russian players cant join eu server. they have an own version of the game, that i think is a very bad decion by aeria games to close out so many players. in the end if the game gonna suceeed u need to open more servers for asian and let the russians in agin!

• alot beacuse of russian players cant join eu server. they have an own version of the game, that i think is a very bad decion by aeria games to close out so many players. in the end if the game gonna suceeed u need to open more servers for asian and let the russians in agin!

This decision was not made by Aeria Games.

• Waiting time is not just for normal matches, also applies for "training matches", I mean playing against bots. The lack of active human players doesn't affect bots games. I play the majority of my matches against bots and the waiting times have increased to 6 min many times. Come one dude hire more Bots !!! (just kidding, but the waiting time are not normal after the last patch).

A example :

gg2.jpg

The post was edited 2 times, last by Roverto ().

• the europe server is currently not full mostly because the majority has either work or school but we also agree that the game needs promotions though it's too soon. Personally if I were a game developer, I wouldn't want to promote the game yet when there are several or heavy bugs that need to be addressed first.

#helix4gamemanager

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• anyway, there most be a dessicon from some where and from some who. and u as a game moderator must agree that this is not good for the game.

that many people love(including me)

better to have 1 verison of the game insteed of 3 diffrent and same devlopteam work on it ! its not healthy and i dont wanna this game and project gonna close down..

• I can agree with you on that point, but the publisher can't just say to the owner that they're the only ones who have to publish the game. The owners (wiple games) have a more saying about through whom they want to make their game known.

• i do undetstand u !
    but u that work for the company or sort of can talk to them evry meeting and say thats a important step if they gonna make money. iam not complaning, i just want a solution. still love the game!

• I can agree with you on that point, but the publisher can't just say to the owner that they're the only ones who have to publish the game. The owners (wiple games) have a more saying about through whom they want to make their game known.

but isnt the publisher that funds the game, so basically the publisher has the control

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I'm not directly working but I have more a volunteering position but I still share suggestions regularly and keep the staff up to date of current bugs, issues and main feedback. We all want to have a better game ^^

Misfire partly yes and no. I don't have a list that shows what a publisher can do without the developer's consent because it's basing on a work agreement. You should rather ask that question to a CM or PM again

• ok. anyway. my point was only that is bad to have 3 versions of the game , and if all people want to have their job safe u need to fix this in some how. not u. but the people with the remote. otherwise we dont gonna play ironsight in a year or 2 beacuse the game died. thats my opinion . iam studying a lot of marketning and bussines .

• My understanding is that, due to the conflicting requirements of the Russian and EU/US regulations, it would very difficult for any publisher to retain both licenses without a great deal of additional cost.

• I'm not directly working but I have more a volunteering position but I still share suggestions regularly and keep the staff up to date of current bugs, issues and main feedback. We all want to have a better game ^^

Did anybody told them that they should bring Ironsight to Steam ? Im 100% sure it would increase the population by enourm Numbers

• roughly feeling like every third person wishes for the game to reach steam. The staff has also confirmed in the past that steam is part of the goal to reach

Is there anything the Community can do to push that Goal forward ? I mean, im sure the Community could move mountains if it helps to get more players and better q´s :D

• roughly feeling like every third person wishes for the game to reach steam. The staff has also confirmed in the past that steam is part of the goal to reach

Is there anything the Community can do to push that Goal forward ? I mean, im sure the Community could move mountains if it helps to get more players and better q´s :D

Whats the point of getting more players if the game itself cannot be played enjoyably by anyone?

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Is there anything the Community can do to push that Goal forward ? I mean, im sure the Community could move mountains if it helps to get more players and better q´s :D

Whats the point of getting more players if the game itself cannot be played enjoyably by anyone?

1. So many ppl enjoy the game, it just sucks that q´s are so long sometimes ... 2. more players = faster matches = more fun and enjoyment 3. i think its not even much work to make this game big, they just take to long with fixing stuff and all the stuff ... if they launched back than with a good netcode + on steam the game would explode