ASIAN SERVER

• so far there are no plans for an asian server yet. The current focus is on improving the game before extending the game on more servers. Once more news arrive, we will let you know

• so far there are no plans for an asian server yet. The current focus is on improving the game before extending the game on more servers. Once more news arrive, we will let you know

With all due respect, Helix, I understand that improving the game is a top priority, however, after the recent changes to the connections on how Ironsight handles hit registrations, as an Asian player, I'm getting more unregistered shots. 1 out of 3 bullets are unregistered. While the upside is that trade kills is mostly gone now for me, I would much appreciate that, at least, some plans are now underway for a server for Oceania and Asian players, like where will it be (personally suggesting on Indonesian region for ping convenience for both Asian and Oceanian players).

Again, this is not to pressure. I definitely see Ironsight has improved from what it was before, and I absolutely want to see an improved experience for all players.

• asian server is needed and some way to russians to play with us again

How is Asian server related to Russia being able to play with us again?

As long as Russia does not give Aeria games the right to publish games in their country, Russian players can never really play with us.

The only other workaround is for Russian players to use VPN, which is unrecommended due to legal reasons.

• or better netcode. there are some games that i played in EU from NA and the only problem i see if a bit of lag. there are no any other netcode issues

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif