Hackers back again?

• I saw a few suspicious things yesterday that looked a lot like wallhack to me. Pre-firing around corners at people 50m away without a drone in the air. Kill streaks flicking DSR shots through smoke at people they couldn't have seen. Low level account naturally.

Didn't look like netcode issues, but could have been dumb luck or intuition.

Its called desyncs.

As I said in my post. It didn't look like netcode issues. And desync doesn't account for players flicking to opponents they could not possibly have seen or heard.

• Its called desyncs.

As I said in my post. It didn't look like netcode issues. And desync doesn't account for players flicking to opponents they could not possibly have seen or heard.

You mean like almost snapping to the next target?

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I mean like rotating nearly 120 degrees to snapshot a player crouched behind cover in an elevated position that was not a common camping spot and could not have appeared in peripheral vision.

I mean taking down one player only to spin 60 degrees to shoot through smoke and kill another player 50 yards away.

Both situations were the same player on the same night in pretty much consecutive games, and are just two examples of their play. No drones were used in either situation.

That's either incredibly lucky, insanely intuitive or cheating.

• These "Desyncs" seem to be very picky ... they chose to give their "advantage" almost always to my opponent ....

Yes, there are ping, lag and desync issues ... but there are also suspicious players, way too consistent in their performance in each and every map, mode and situation.

Some low-levels (in raising numbers these days), some high-levels.

I'm not the badest player and i'm playing this kind o' stuff since the early 90s ... enough time to learn to differentiate between good players, lucky situations and the near-to-99%-not-legit-stuff.

• But oOk, so Misfire , are you saying this desyncs, as you like to call, is normal in Ironsight ?

I'm not Misfire, but yes. Desyncs (Desynchronizations) is extremely common in ironsight.

Adding to the fact that the game updates player movement 25 times per second (which is very bad for a game like ironsight), this can make every player see you before you see them.

• I agree with Braggel "Desync" seems to be very selective and only works for other players.... I didn't have the opportunity to have desyncs working for me.

Aadi888 if this is really commom here and it is normal, so I think it was a pleasure to play with you guys.

I will play ocasionally because I realy liked the game.

Again it is really sad to see such a promessing/good game going in this direction, even being a open-betha.... it reminds me Ghost In The Shell, the same things happened there.... the game was closed a one year ago.

• I got two things to say about this:

Before the last update i did saw 3 hackers that as soon they joined the game they killed the whole enemy team making penta kills over and over when the highlight came they were not even moving, just shoting. Back in 2007 i played a game called warrock witch had exactly the same kind of hacks, as soon the game started they toss a nade and kill everyone, thing is, there were also a hack that makes you able to see the enemy team behind the walls all over the map so they could just be playing normaly but they could anticipate the shots before the enemy realizes it, it was called gps hack, im not saying that its hapening but i did saw it before so i dont believe its hard to come back soon after the update.

The other thing is that i am also realizing that i get into games with many new accounts and many of them playing actualy way too good in my opinion.

Im just talking by my own experience, not saying that this is happening right now, but i will start to use shadowplay in order to save the games in case i actualy find a hacker again so i can make an official report, because from what im understanding its something that the developers are not aware of.

• Hello there,

Pain4all The Penta Kill thing was a bug that came up right after the last big netcode update. Luckily this doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore, but I don’t have much information about why this was occurring.

And to the desyncs: Sadly this happens sometimes especially with players from far away regions. There are only EU, NA and SA servers so far so people from Australia or South East Asia will mostly lag. For example if you play with your neighbor or have a „Lan“ party at home, you’ll absolutely see no issues at all. But if you live near the servers and the opponent is far away then there will be some desync issues.

I didn't have the opportunity to have desyncs working for me.

You don’t see these issues on your side. For you (or the lagging opponent himself) it looks perfectly normal as nothing ever happens. Like you run through the next door see an enemy outside and kill him. But due to one being far away it seems that the enemy shoots through a wall because it favors the ping of the nearby player. The server has to compensate the ping and movement of 12 players in a match. And obviously it favors the players with the lowest ping. So the lagging enemy is a bit behind. But it only looks like this since the enemy is actually long through the door, saw you and shot you.

These Netcode issues are being worked on heavily right now and luckily we get updates on this very frequently since the big overhaul in April. And especially since Wiple Games starts to publish Ironsight in Asia very soon, our version won’t experience that much issues with far away players from south east Asia.

I can gladly tell you that Ironsight currently doesn’t have any issues with hackers or cheaters. And if something should ever happen in the future, I can assure you that Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or EasyAntiCheat will be working on this to resolve and fix these issues as soon as possible. The whole team takes this very seriously and you do not need to worry about this.

I hope my explanation was understandable for you guys. Should you have any further questions about this please tag me in your text so I know what to answer to. :P

• I just want to say thank you for the work your doing, i really feel like you guys are listening to the community and doing everything you can to improve the game, i know things take time to fix and its not easy but some people cant understand that it takes time and much effort. Like i said before, if i see any kind of suspicious player or something i will then record the video and report. Keep up with the good work :)

• U just dont understand how long this fix has been said before it was released lol

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I can gladly tell you that Ironsight currently doesn’t have any issues with hackers or cheaters.

Well Monsieur what can I say...

Even in games "protected" with the most "harsh"anti-cheats such as VAC, PunkBuster, Battleye, Fairfight we can find hackers.

A simple google search will find in less than a minute hacks for Ironsight.....

I'm sorry, but can't be that naive to think that EasyAntiCheat will prevent hackers in this game, even because, they are already here.

• I can gladly tell you that Ironsight currently doesn’t have any issues with hackers or cheaters.

Well Monsieur what can I say...

Even in games "protected" with the most "harsh"anti-cheats such as VAC, PunkBuster, Battleye, Fairfight we can find hackers.

A simple google search will find in less than a minute hacks for Ironsight.....

I'm sorry, but can't be that naive to think that EasyAntiCheat will prevent hackers in this game, even because, they are already here.

Well, only googling won’t get you anywhere. And luckily I can tell you that what you find on Google is long outdated and most of it is even just malware. Nothing to worry about there. ;)

• I play Warrock for many years like u in 2006/2007 and a game destroyed by the hackers, well if the people saw the hacks exist in warrock here its a joke. I think hackers in a free game its normal but what i saw its people in ironsight very strange, and always the same players, and me? I dont have a diferent AIM for diferent players to kill but maybe for 3 or 4 players like some héroes gamers never die or 1 shot kill, hapen today even a HS and die whit SVD, but ok

• Well, only googling won’t get you anywhere. And luckily I can tell you that what you find on Google is long outdated and most of it is even just malware. Nothing to worry about there

Sure........... and just today 1 player jump/shooting me behind a wall.. and he (or she) was blinded with a flash granade. I could even see the hand protecting the face(the animation) .. again while I was walking with Feather....... of course this game is free of hacker..... in Nárnia maybe.

• Well, only googling won’t get you anywhere. And luckily I can tell you that what you find on Google is long outdated and most of it is even just malware. Nothing to worry about there

Sure........... and just today 1 player jump/shooting me behind a wall.. and he (or she) was blinded with a flash granade. I could even see the hand protecting the face(the animation) .. again while I was walking with Feather....... of course this game is free of hacker..... in Nárnia maybe.

With movement lag the jump shooting could already happened before he got hit

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• With movement lag the jump shooting could already happened before he got hit

You just forgot that I was using feather step and I was walking... anyway I got it.. it doesn't matter what is said.. there will always be an explanation...lag, desync, UFOS, werewolves, elves... but never hackers, after all EasyAntiCheat is 300% safe ;)

This is really bad to the community and as I said before, the game is great. Unfortunately it is happening right now..... but after all, it seems we are really in Nárnia.