GP gain reduced to half, weapon repair cost duplicated.

• MY feedback is: make it back like it used to be. The current system is ridiculous, its a hell of a grind to get ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING. perm weapons turned out to be pointless, and now the game will just suffer from the rent hell which was the old F2P fps.

And again, as a piece of advice, stop trying to kill your game with predatory systems that only f*cks up the consumer. You ALL saw it didn't work at the RU version, and now are trying to implement the same thing on the global version? What on earth makes you think it'll work? It's horrendous, it destroys the internal economy of the game.

• This, like any other game, needs players, and a game in a BETA stage like this that punish new players is a game that will have serious problems retaining them. I have said it a thousand times but I'm going to say it again : I am the worst player in this game, but ... do you know why I keep playing ? because I like the weapons, buy new ones, use them, hearing them, looking at them, comparing them, it's the way I enjoy the game because I'm unable to kill more than 10 people in my best match. So if you punish other future players like me (super clumsy) .... do you expect them to stay in the game?. Change the GP awards. Thanks.

• It's either an "intentional bug fix to set the prices to its intended price", or yall changed it to test the reaction. It cant be both

It is an intentional bug fix that sets prices to intended value, as communicated to us by devs.

We added it to the patch notes as soon as we discovered it was missing (which happened because we saw the feedback.)

We've already reached out to Wiple to discuss the topic further. Meanwhile, we'll be reading the feedback.

• It's either an "intentional bug fix to set the prices to its intended price", or yall changed it to test the reaction. It cant be both

It is an intentional bug fix that sets prices to intended value, as communicated to us by devs.

We added it to the patch notes as soon as we discovered it was missing (which happened because we saw the feedback.)

We've already reached out to Wiple to discuss the topic further. Meanwhile, we'll be reading the feedback.

so, we're assuming that you guys will be discussing the current changes about the gp, and maybe change it? If so, thats good. But I'm not gonna have high hopes until it gets the deserved change.

At this point its clear that it was A BAD feature, and everybody hated it to their hearts, and by doing that and staying that way, the community will only disappear faster than an AR57 can dump out an entire magazine. Inform us with what's happening, thats a good start for that matter.

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

Please be sure to check the feedback on other topics in relation to the patch as, although the repair costs are clearly the biggest bugbear right now, there are several other matters that also deserve to be on the agenda for that meeting.

• I just wanna say that it is absolutely incomprehensible to me why someone would push a patch with a bug as significant as the sprint + shoot bug, *especially* when it is a known issue. Something along the way went very wrong for anyone to think that a bug that affects your interaction with the gameplay as significantly as this one is fine to push into the live version.

As for the GP gain, judging from the posts here, it is infeasable to make enough GP to buy things like soft point without investing real money while still repairing all your guns (and for new players, occasionally buying a new one).

This doesn't seem accidental at all, it looks like a very calculated change to me that is intended to make people invest more money into the game.

same

im not a negative nancy but im not gonna eat up this PR bullshit, sorry.

• iam not a big fan of it.
    but i have been playing the game now for 1.5 h. i repaired all my guns before i started to play.
    and after i played i raparied agin before endning the game for today and i had earn 2 k gp
    the daily quest dayliy log in and so on.

we need to earn more, dont even got money for a NADE and then a grind to a weapon. for new players this seems kinda bad!

• Stopped in to check if there was an increase because I had an unusual $7200 repair bill on my Aug. How this was implemented is pure sleezy business. Just like so many other things, for example the wording on loot boxes to receive a weapon but you only get chips.

What else is going to be slime balled through?

Staff either purposely didn't notify the public or are too incompetent to release correct information. Things like this truly do not just get missed by accident. Either way it speaks volumes about the business model and/or staff.

Seems impossible to buy a weapon now or to even repair a weapon now without going bankrupt unless you buy gold.

***If I'm on your team and I'm shooting at you, then there is someone behind you!***

• I dont know who tought that increasing repair cost by 3 would be a good idea. This destroys economy in the game. New players wont stick for too long becouse of unbelivable grind. Competetive players will quit becouse we are playing pugs on custom servers, we dont get any money from it, however we need to still repair our guns. Good players will also quit, becouse the game punishes you for being good at the game (as Sor3y said before)

I hope this will get rolled back in 1 week. If not, they game will die faster than killing someone with ar57

• Increasing repair costs in that way: Bad idea!

You have to invest real money for getting some cool & fancy weapons / skins/ emotes? No problem, as long as the system is fair. Lootboxes with very very very low dropates or lot of doubles /useless stuff aren't, btw.

You have to invest real money for basics like repairing weapons, buying grenades and bullets or for just buying a "standard" weapon because you have to grind like crazy otherwise? NO WAY!

Making this experience as a new player in the game? I would hit the de-install button immediately for sure (which i did with Warface, when their new publisher had the same BAD IDEA)

-

• It's certainly turned to the one i'm playing right now. THE GAME WILL NOT BE SPOKEN but yeah.

The repair cost is around 400 per game and the earning for every game without boost is around:

5 kills 6 deaths is - 50

15 kills 9 deaths - 100

50 kills 20 deaths - 500

60 kills 10 deaths - 900

so the approximate 400 repair cost is ridiculously large amount. THE GAME WILL NOT BE SPOKEN.

as it turns out that they do this so players will buy the boost package and spend more money

THE GAME IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO "THE GAME WILL NOT BE SPOKEN" TYPE OF THING

Slowly turning into it "feels like"

And there is also the "Loot Boxes" issue, I hear that 99.9% is chips while the weapons are 0.01% "feels like"

of course this turns the player to buy more of those sweet $=ingame currencies type of thing

To me that love this game, this will be a big step down and will slowly turn into free to play, pay to win games

• There is a new thread from the staff, addressing the much criticised raised repair cost issue and they offer a code for some GP compensation :thumbup:

• Another way to play this game:
    1- Use the least damaged gun, dont fire.
    2- Wait until the friend or enemy die, take that gun :v

I dont try with bare-hand (join game without gun added in load bag), if it allow, maybe i will bring only a knife to kill :D