GP gain reduced to half, weapon repair cost duplicated.

• So, after the really nice patch, we got a silent update to the gp gain and weapon repair cost. Now literally your gp gain got cut by half and the repair cost of a weapon doubled.

As an example, I played a SnD game, it ended with a score of 5-4, I got 20 kills on it.

Before: I would get around 600~700 gp (without gp boosts), and the weapon would cost hardly 100 gp to repair it.

Now: I get around 400~500 gp with the gp boost, and literally, my weapon took 300 gp to repair.

Really. If you want your game to die, make it that way like the RU version did. Why can't we have nice things? When I thought this game would get better, that kind of shi*t happens. I doubt any mod will ever answer that, since it seems that they're blind to even see the main problem. The game now is just a nasty grind, where you can't get anything with a decent play time, boxes still shi*t, now its even worse.

• I totally agree. Being someone who has everything unlocked already, the change does not have a significant impact on me as repairing weapons is the only thing I really need GP for anymore. New players, on the other will suffer greatly. Increasing the repair cost is one thing. Decreasing income is another. Both together is unacceptable.

Warface's repair system costs drove me through the roof but at least they had tiers that justified some of them at least.

This increase just feels gratuitous at best.

latest?cb=20160225113057

The only reason Patton called the M1 Garand the "greatest implement of battle ever devised" is because he never met the FN FAL.

#BuffAK12

• I totally agree. Being someone who has everything unlocked already, the change does not have a significant impact on me as repairing weapons is the only thing I really need GP for anymore. New players, on the other will suffer greatly. Increasing the repair cost is one thing. Decreasing income is another. Both together is unacceptable.

Warface's repair system costs drove me through the roof but at least they had tiers that justified some of them at least.

This increase just feels gratuitous at best.

they are leading to what the RU version of IS did. Sad, but doubt they'll ever change that.

• this is ridiculous

i only have 8-7 weapons guns left to buy so it doesnt affects me that much but really now?

oh well, to the trashbin it goes, im not gonna put up with this anymore, not when i have significantly better fps-s to play.

Are you guys aiming at killing the game? because thats exactly how you do it.

• After a match of tdm that lasted 8 minutes. I got 32 kills and 13 deaths. Never used this aug skin, it was fully repaired.

with GP BOOST I got 600 gp, while it took me only 400 gp to repair a weapon FROM A SINGLE MATCH

https://imgur.com/a/cCHY78v

I used to only pay about 80 GP in repairs per TDM match. Looks like a 5X cost increase.

I had completely abandoned this game until the update and only returned to see if it was worth getting back into. Apparently not.

latest?cb=20160225113057

The only reason Patton called the M1 Garand the "greatest implement of battle ever devised" is because he never met the FN FAL.

#BuffAK12

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpartanMish ().

• Really. If you want your game to die, make it that way like the RU version did.

This^

The game is at the stage where it needs to attract more people to play. A change like this at this stage in the game's lifecycle is entirely detrimental to its health.

I get that sometimes conversion rates from F2P to paying customer might not be where the team would like, but you don't change that by discouraging F2P players.

• sorry for off topic. but is there a russian verison of the game also?
    and if so. plz make 1 version of the game so all can play the same game.
    the grow of the game gonna decress if u gonna make a game verison of evry region..
    very weierd

• It's not possible to combine the games. Russian regulations require the games publishers to comply with restrictions with which Gamigo were not prepared to comply. The publishing rights for countries affected by this restriction were sold to another publisher.

• Hi everyone, just dropping a quick message.

We are monitoring both your feedback and the actual GP flow (ie GP gains vs spendings.)

We will share your feedback with Wiple Games and take action if needed.

So please, keep playing and keep sharing your feedback!

• So was it bug or an intentional change? First no mention at all in the patch notes, then a truly cringeworthy amendment claiming it was a bug that was fixed (huge PR fail, but it made me laugh all the same).

Now you're monitoring the feedback to send to Wiple..

Where would YOU, Aeria Games, like it to be? Don't you have a position on this?

• so, after all the feedback that you saw on the RU version of the game, seeing how horrible it was. You guys still think it was a good thing implementing it? As well are you now taking feedback when it was already there for the hole time?

• So was it bug or an intentional change? First no mention at all in the patch notes, then a truly cringeworthy amendment claiming it was a bug that was fixed (huge PR fail, but it made me laugh all the same).

Now you're monitoring the feedback to send to Wiple..

Where would YOU, Aeria Games, like it to be? Don't you have a position on this?

Well to be honest, since Russia got the same change with their game it looks like a developer decision

• Also, how was it a good idea to punish even more good players? The more kills you get, the more you weapon worns out, the more you need to spend trying to repair it, in the end you'll get almost the same amount of gp as the guy who stayed at the bottom of the scoreboard, since you gain it based on time and not performance.

It's funny a game that punishes someone with ridiculously high repair prices when they do well in a match. Its like the game doesn't want you to play it at all :/

• Well, doesn't that kind of make it pointless to give feedback to Aeria, if they are merely dictated to by Wiple?

• To be clear, this was not an explicit decision by Aeria Games.

As I said, we have our eyes on the subject and we are looking forward to hearing your feedback, which we will share with our developers.

I can't tell for sure that the final result will be the game's initial numbers, but please know that the changes are not set in stone, as with anything else in the game.

Quick edit:

Well to be honest, since Russia got the same change with their game it looks like a developer decision

Well, doesn't that kind of make it pointless to give feedback to Aeria, if they are merely dictated to by Wiple?

It does not. Feedback, by definition, is on something existing.
    Change is made.

We see the feedback and the data.

We talk with Wiple about changes.

Once again, please keep the conversation up. The more constructive and candid feedback, the better.

• You saw the Feedback from the Russian version on this exact same change two months ago. I'm not sure what kind of additional feedback you expect to get when you ask players how they feel about paying four times as much to repair virtual weapons they didn't want to have to repair in the first place.

I really want to be constructive about this, because I love this game and you have a great team over there, but this is a no brainer.

Unless there's some business requirement that necessitates this change, it should be reverted ASAP. If there is such a requirement, then just be transparent with us and we'll do our best to understand.

• Well then my feedback is:
    I've noticed the repair for weapons was changed from 2.5k gold at 0 durability to 8.5k. Why was it stated as "a bug" that wasn't intended, literally no point in buying your own weapons now since its cheaper to rent them : )
    U guys have never stated it wasn't intended till now.
    Convinient huh

unknown.png5iRL7Pz.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by matt ().

• It's either an "intentional bug fix to set the prices to its intended price", or yall changed it to test the reaction. It cant be both