Ranked?? Where??

• Hello!
    Everybody was waiting for the new update, and many many things are really good.
    But... well... everybody can agree that the new Ranked is.... very bad (a compliment).
    Truth has been spoken.

I collected some feedback from the SA active community, the main NA/EU players, Ironsight Central Discord and Ironsight Official Discord.
    I hope you read it, Aeria, tsc... tsc...

Number of players:

Well, the main objective of a ranked mode is to provide a more... competitive experience!?
    So, the 6vs6 format can mine the game in two ways:
    1 - It is a common sense that this game is played 5vs5, and it works at its best this way. So, for both casual and competitive players, the actual system is not different from playing a normal lobby. Besides, the competitive players are really pissed off with the ranked mode.
    2 - The waiting time increases with 2 more players, and the game doesnt have so many players, right? And again, with an increased waiting time and no significant difference between ranked and normal lobby, we will have a snowball effect. Players are gonna leave the ranked mode and the time will increase again...

Competitive Aspect:

So, a ranked mode needs to provide a more competitive way of playing the game, right?
    We all agree that the ranked mode doesnt need to have all the competitive rules. Providing a good experience is enough.
    I can speak for all the community that, for example, removing the drones from the ranked would be really nice.

I know, I know... It sounds like a crying kid asking the company to change the game because he didnt like it.
    But, besides the recent aspect of the update, we can see a pattern in all ranked system claims: the number of players, waiting time and lack of competitive features.
    So, as a suggestion that would benefit both the community acceptance and your incomes with the game, I have two main alterations that would fix the ranked mode for a while (asap, so you wouldnt be losing a lot of players):

Implement the 5 vs 5 format again.
    Remove the drones from the ranked.

Thats it, ty for your reading. Leave a reply if you agree!
    We Accept all suggestions from you,
    Have a good day!

Edit - Other Suggestions:
    Limit the number of party members to Solo/Duo and make an other system dedicated to clan matches later.
    Implement Friendly Fire.
    Increase the number of rounds to 9.
    Implement a friendly ESP like other games (CS, Black Squad...).
    Implement a Voip system.
    Penalty for quitters.

• for an example . the team who plays Eden(CT) the 2th half have a harder time to defend if enemy know where they are and can kill u with a drone , air strike etc.
    destroys the game in the competetive areas. i love the killingstreaks but in Search and destroy ranked mode u should not have that in! i hope more people agree so we maby get a change !

• Great post and great ideas, a pity the players have better sense than the company itself .Removing the drones from the ranked is kind of obvious, right? And what do you mean ranked 6x6? This is the only game I know that happens. Come on Aeria we were expecting a decent update, countless players are stopping playing for the company's Discase for the competitive game.

• You are right on with the ideas in your post OP! I am actually kind of shocked that they didn't remove drones from ranked. People have been asking to remove them for over a year. I doubt it is that hard to implement as well.