Ranked?? Where??

• I'd suggest repeating this on The_Director 's recent tournament post because he started the discussion there and just disappeared.

Yep, it's a good idea. But I made this topic in May. I doubt any staff member didn't read it.

Someone did, don't you worry. :) As said in other times, even if CMs don't reply immediately to some posts or even us, MODs, we end up reading it and giving the feedback to the right people.

• Yep, it's a good idea. But I made this topic in May. I doubt any staff member didn't read it.

Someone did, don't you worry. :) As said in other times, even if CMs don't reply immediately to some posts or even us, MODs, we end up reading it and giving the feedback to the right people.

Yep. I know you are doing some good work. It's hard to tell from outside btw.
    The community is your bff. But there are/were some decisions that really disturbed the players.
    I hope to see some good changes after the release and come back to the game.
    Ironsight has a lot of potencial, and a market gap left by CoD, BF, AVA, BS...
    I really wanna see more players arriving after the steam release.

Cya.

• Hi,

Please avoid to reply on threads that are older than 60 days. If you wish to share feedback about specific topics, please take a look if there's a more up to date thread or create a new one.

Cheers