For everything good in this world, please fix the knife!

• Hello,

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My quarrel is with the knife. I'm a player that loves to go for a juicy knife kill whenever the opportunity arises, but some annoying bugs have been ruining all my fun! On multiple occasions of preemptive knifing on unsuspecting enemies, I have had my knife held in some sort of force field around the enemy instead of lunging in. Then the opponent is alerted and promptly sprays me down. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the knife is suppose to go into the person and not float around them. I encourage the devs to test this by trying a couple of knife games. Hopefully you realize how infuriating it is. Also, I don't know if you intended this to be in the game, but the knife can "headshot".

Thank you for your time.

• Yeah, that happens when you get Desynced. Happens quite a lot in Ironsight's servers. One workaround is by using quick melee (E) when you are at literal hugging distance from the enemy. Your character will automatically aim at the enemy and will guarantee the knife kill, even if the enemy tries to spray you down, the knife kill should still register as long as you see your character automatically aiming at the enemy with the knife.

Also, try not to knife while running at an enemy, because the server might still think you are not close enough and not register the knife kill, even if in your end, you see that you are (everything is pretty much server-sided in ironsight).

• Yeah, that happens when you get Desynced. Happens quite a lot in Ironsight's servers. One workaround is by using quick melee (E) when you are at literal hugging distance from the enemy. Your character will automatically aim at the enemy and will guarantee the knife kill, even if the enemy tries to spray you down, the knife kill should still register as long as you see your character automatically aiming at the enemy with the knife.

Also, try not to knife while running at an enemy, because the server might still think you are not close enough and not register the knife kill, even if in your end, you see that you are (everything is pretty much server-sided in ironsight).

1.) I only use the quick melee, so it's not a "guaranteed kill"

2.) Maybe the fact that I always run at the enemy is why. Should I stop then knife?

• 2.) Maybe the fact that I always run at the enemy is why. Should I stop then knife?

Well run at them and wait until you noticeably "collide" with the unsuspecting enemy, and that should be enough.

I know this seems odd to do, but I can't think of anything else to workaround the Desync issue Ironsight has.?(

• 2.) Maybe the fact that I always run at the enemy is why. Should I stop then knife?

Well run at them and wait until you noticeably "collide" with the unsuspecting enemy, and that should be enough.

I know this seems odd to do, but I can't think of anything else to workaround the Desync issue Ironsight has.?(

Thank you for your advice! I will try it; wish me luck.;)

• The game is dead, they are too incompetent and incapable to fix anything. Even after the 2nd netcode update, the netcode is still trash. They will only release cash shop skins and milk the game and just shut it down sometime this summer.

• The game is dead, they are too incompetent and incapable to fix anything. Even after the 2nd netcode update, the netcode is still trash. They will only release cash shop skins and milk the game and just shut it down sometime this summer.

Can you take your negativity somewhere else? You have been plaguing this forum with everything but positive, constructive feedback. I want to help this game, but their dev team is small and I understand it will take some time. That's all.

Can you take your negativity somewhere else? You have been plaguing this forum with everything but positive, constructive feedback. I want to help this game, but their dev team is small and I understand it will take some time. That's all.

The game doesn't have all eternity. They had it in OBT since February 2018 and they did absolutely NOTHING about it. You're a member of this forum since April 2019, have you even been here from the start? Judging by your blind optimism for this game, I'm assuming you discovered it a month ago and think that if you write 10 positive posts on the forum it will all get better, maybe put a smiley face at the end for some extra 5 million players and 120% positive Steam reviews on "that Steam launch".

Get over your arrogance.

• Can you take your negativity somewhere else? You have been plaguing this forum with everything but positive, constructive feedback. I want to help this game, but their dev team is small and I understand it will take some time. That's all.

The game doesn't have all eternity. They had it in OBT since February 2018 and they did absolutely NOTHING about it. You're a member of this forum since April 2019, have you even been here from the start? Judging by your blind optimism for this game, I'm assuming you discovered it a month ago and think that if you write 10 positive posts on the forum it will all get better, maybe put a smiley face at the end for some extra 5 million players and 120% positive Steam reviews on "that Steam launch".

Get over your arrogance.

For starters, I understand that for anyone who has waited, for as long as you have, for critical updates for a game could build up this amount of cynicism in a post, but why haven't moved on? You don't like that game, cool then move on. I still trying how to deduce from my response how you thought I was being arrogant, but nevertheless I understand the development process for a game can be rough and I have been waiting for god d*mn Mount and Blade: Bannerlord since it was announced in 20-fucking-12, so I have the patience that you do not.

• this game is not gonna die soon. just play the game, give them feedback and the lillte crew behind the desk gonna work their ases of.
    i have been here for a long time , and ifell u mmorpg. but dont be negative. tr to make the game better be give the dev team spesific info they need to work on insteed of rage.
    my biggest problem in the shop. its so expensive. like 100 dollars for a cahreter and a skin. to much, a skin shuold cost max 10 dollars. max

• this game is not gonna die soon. just play the game, give them feedback and the lillte crew behind the desk gonna work their ases of.
    i have been here for a long time , and ifell u mmorpg. but dont be negative. tr to make the game better be give the dev team spesific info they need to work on insteed of rage.
    my biggest problem in the shop. its so expensive. like 100 dollars for a cahreter and a skin. to much, a skin shuold cost max 10 dollars. max

Exactly my point! Furthermore, we got this new sick update! Yeah baby! Checkmate.