How to warm up for Ironsight (or other FPS game)

• giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ofc it´s a joke. Doesn´t really improve your aim but it improves ypur reflexes..kinda xD

Movement, Aim, Control, Reflexes, Knowledge, Experience, Instinct, Prediction and Luck - all of these factors are needed to be a good Player.

Not every Player who´s better than you uses hacks or cheats, keep that in mind and you´ll have a much better time while playing.

My PC: RTX2080TI, i9-9900K @4.7Ghz, 32GB RAM @3200Mhz

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reikari ().

• I usually 'warm up' by playing Path of Exile until my dog goes to bed. For some reason shooters, any shooters, freak him out.

Really? Never heard of an dog that freaks out because of shooter games. That´s actually interesting xD

Movement, Aim, Control, Reflexes, Knowledge, Experience, Instinct, Prediction and Luck - all of these factors are needed to be a good Player.

Not every Player who´s better than you uses hacks or cheats, keep that in mind and you´ll have a much better time while playing.

• I usually play IronSight as a warm up for other games... that's not to say IronSight's a bad game, it just helps to play a game with hitscan damage to warm up for something like BattleField or other games with bullet velocity

Clicking heads with the M39 is the best form of exercise

• I don't think I've ever spent any time warming up to play an FPS, let alone a casual FPS.

It´s meant as a joke. I know a few people that really thought that Osu (the circle clicking game on the gifs) would improve your aim and stuff.

It´s not true at all, i would like to think the same but i know better. Your reflexes kinda get better but translating it to other games..not really.

Same is for aiming, it´s a different kind of aiming + it´s alot of muscle memory.

By the way, the gifs are not speed up, that´s literally the OG speed.