Scam sales and false advertising.

• LIterally a scam. How can you say that you'll guarantee a random skin when there's only chips on this? FFS, stop false advertising advertising. The game already has a decadent playerbase, and instead of doing decent offers, you put an aug jaws for $45, not even BO4 has such high prices as that.

Really, I wouldn't be even mad if it was said that the beggining that there was a CHANCE of getting them, or if the chips weren't in the last position possible to make it harder to see (better saying, less probably to be seem, since that's a limited offer, its obvious that people would want to buy as fast as possible to not lose the chance of getting a """""guarantee""" skin). Change your marketing tatics be more consumer friendly, saying that you're able to get skins out of gp boxes won't change a thing, since the chances are lower than 0.1% probably with the ridiculously amount of useless content (aka sights) or that skins don't change the gameplay also isn't much. Doubt there's still lots of whales on this game, and instead of doing a good offer to help everyone and you. But I forgot, the greed is always louder. I'll never spend a dime on this game anymore, I didn't care about the overpriced creates with low chances of anything good, but I can't stand false advertising.

https://imgur.com/a/dR947j3

edit 2: RESTOCKED SCAM EGGS YAY

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sor3y ().

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • This is really disappointing, and those chips shouldn't even be in the box. It's only 30 chips, which is likely to have > 50% chance of getting considering the droprates of most boxes. with that you can only get another lootbox(with an even worser droprate), or some dumb charm slot.

Now, I have an even more reason to not to spend any money on these "scamboxes" $45 is 3670tk in my country. I'm not spending that much on digital stuff that doesn't even look that good for the price and lets not forget that you very likely spent $45 on 30 chips.

My money is better spent on a CSGO key for $2.45 and get a guaranteed weapon skin than $45 for a chance to get a weapon skin in ironsight

Hell, even mobile games like standoff 2 has better skins and microtransaction handling than this and while some of them look similar to CSGO skins, the ones are not are still far better.

• It's even more funnier when a mod says that "it was bad phrasing" and doesn't even care to correct his """"mistake""" (99% sure it was intentional) letting the missleading information lay there until others buy the box thinking they'll get something from there that are not chips.

The microtransaction model on this game is horrible, and I can't even get to think that they care at all with that. Hard to not lose most of your playerbase when all you do is shitty marketing tatics and horrible development pace (its pitful to stay one year on beta and improving almost nothing relevant). I should also say that most of the stuff was already done on the KR version or is already implemented on the RU version of the game (if I'm mistaken, correct me).

• Post by sqroot ().

• As another thing I want to bring up, is how bad the shop is and how much they're working on it. If they want to make money, they need to do a proper shop and rework their way of monetizing the game. But as always its always a "no eta" "can't say when" "working on it" without any decent results. I highly doubt they would even care to change a model that grants them the easiest way to make money (instead one that would benefic them in a long term relationship). Not surprised to see why most of the f2p shooters don't succeed

• I like the game, and will admit I've wasted quite a bit of cash so far to support them, but this event/sale was really misleading.

No hint at all on the easter page choices that there's other items in there, you only see that when you open the choice up and then it's like ... oh... nevermind, not going to drop a decent amount of cash to try and finish up the set.

From the little I did spend and what I got from them, I'm going to guess 90% or higher chance for 30 chips.

(And putting a limited stock on the gun packs is a total load of bs, especially when you're chasing after 2 or 3 specific skins/weapons. Come on, did the hard drive run out of room when saving the code?)

• Yeah, as someone who has spent a fair bit of cash on the game this is disappointing and amateurish.

I'd be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I could directly purchase the items I want.

• Yep fell for the scam, didnt look into it more before i pushed buy. sigh . Totally disappointed in how its displayed and worded. That was the first time i thot hmm looks like a real deal this time.. ( HA! chips for you dummy HA!) .

DROP rates in the game are just terrible, id have better luck getting struck by lightning . After 1 year and almost 700hrs, countless free boxes nothing.

I have to agree with OhEmGee if we could buy something directly that isnt 45$ ! lol that be great. The red skin is a good example, do more of that for a fair price. Gawd not even triple A games do this to this extent. I honestly wish i could ask for a refund .

But what can you expect from people that use gambling addiction to predatorily take advantage people.

Dissappointing.

• Post by sqroot ().

• did anyone talk to support about it

But only europe and america takes it seriously

I did talk to the person who did the advertising. He said "bad phrasing, my bad, next time I'll do better" and left it there. Still, kinda doubt the support would change anything.

Well there is federal trade commission for the usa to investigate their intentions of “bad phrasing”

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Post by sqroot ().

• But still its the lootboxes that simulates gambling which it is. Its almost like winning a lottery as the chips is winning 10$ the uncommons are 50 etc.

Exactly so if they are not gonna improve then what will make them to

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().