Looking for a competitive Ironsight clan.

• Aye, my name's Goofed and I'm currently on the lookout for clans representing Ironsight with focus on skill.

Since I am pretty new to the community/the social part of Ironsight, I obviously have no clue whatsoever.

I have 6 years of COD experience, oth on console and pc, applied to known german orgs and went in trial (which I failed)

for the comp. CS:GO team of BIG. I've been pretty much fed up w/ call of duty, since Black Ops 4 launched. I'm currently focusing

on Fortnite and Ironsight which, I am sure of, has a really bright future ahead.

The question is: Are there any clans/orgs that are seriously interested in becoming competitive in this game? Also if you happen

to be a leader of said, please reach out to me, my callsign is the same as my Forum name.

• Hey goofed, focusing more on NA players at this discord. I have custom discord bot that handles competitive environments.

Check it out, its currently a work in progress but you might find some people to play with:

https://discord.gg/g9QrWGm

Cash me on twitch @ twitch.tv/fpsderd

or on twitter @fpsderd

Current team: None

Past Teams: Zero Gravity Gaming, Team Madness, Carnage eSports, InControl Gaming, RallyPoint

**OG Since Technical Beta**