Help me out guys, is it just me?

• Heyho@All

So after the netcode update i really noticed that my scores aren´t as high anymore and i just thought "well maybe some people do actually have a better "connection" now".

Don´t hate me but i really like to play with the AR-57, fits my rushing playstyle perfectly and feels just really nice.

Anyways, i really started to notice that even after 5-7 hit´s my opponent isn´t dead anymore. Or im full health and being one shotted all the time.

It just feels like im playing with paintball guns, personally i really dislike that (that´s one reason why i asked for a hardcore mode).

Don´t get me wrong, i know alot of people still say the AR-57 is for noobs, still OP, easy to handle and so on.

But i feel like the weapon is even weaker after the netcode update. Did it get changed again or something?

Or is it just the netcode change in general? It just feels weird that i almost don´t have any decent rounds anymore.

Movement, Aim, Control, Reflexes, Knowledge, Experience, Instinct, Prediction and Luck - all of these factors are needed to be a good Player.

Not every Player who´s better than you uses hacks or cheats, keep that in mind and you´ll have a much better time while playing.

My PC: RTX2080TI, i9-9900K @4.7Ghz, 32GB RAM @3200Mhz

• I moved the thread to the english language. You might have selected the german one by mistake.

My assumption would be that you notice the difference from the previous to the new netcode. Weapon stats haven't been altered and won't happen without having them announced properly to the community. Still, updating the netcode didn't mean that they're done with the netcode development. There are still more optimizations that will come

• I moved the thread to the english language. You might have selected the german one by mistake.

My assumption would be that you notice the difference from the previous to the new netcode. Weapon stats haven't been altered and won't happen without having them announced properly to the community. Still, updating the netcode didn't mean that they're done with the netcode development. There are still more optimizations that will come

Soon tm and while that is soon tm more other stuff gets added. Nice game development :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Yeah, it's not the 57. It's the same for every weapon.

Yesterday, for example, I came across someone standing idle in spawn. Stationary target. I hit them with six or seven shots from the mp5 and get the hitmarkers for them, but no damage or audio feedback for the hits.

• Yeah, it's not the 57. It's the same for every weapon.

Yesterday, for example, I came across someone standing idle in spawn. Stationary target. I hit them with six or seven shots from the mp5 and get the hitmarkers for them, but no damage or audio feedback for the hits.

Actually i do get feedback but it just feels off. Im used to hardcore, literally the only mode i played in CoD for years. I just don´t like bullet sponges.

If i aim first, shoot first, HIT first - i should get the kill. Well except for counter headshots. Anyways im still proposing an hardcore mode.

Shouldn´t be that hard to apply. Ofc people will camp, people camp in every mode but atleast my weapon is deadly and my reflexes are worth something.

Oh and thanks Helix for moving my thread. Actually im german but im used to write in english, bigger audience, bigger reach, everyone understands it.

Well hopefully..

Movement, Aim, Control, Reflexes, Knowledge, Experience, Instinct, Prediction and Luck - all of these factors are needed to be a good Player.

Not every Player who´s better than you uses hacks or cheats, keep that in mind and you´ll have a much better time while playing.

• For me, I feel the game strikes a pretty good balance between a low TTK which rewards aim and reflexes, and providing an opportunity for some counterplay.

I would be worried about camping and a much slower paced game if the TTK was lower.

• I really don´t like it at the moment. Just played a few rounds and im starting to notice that something isn´t right. Probably netcode issues.

Ping of 22, full green bars and i had some encounters where i didn´t even saw the enemy (in front of me running through a door) and ofc being one shotted.

Saw him running through the door in the kill cam. He couldn´t even have seen me. Means, he already was through the door but i couldn´t see him and couldn´t react to it. That´s BS.

That´s way too much delay in an fps game. I only started to notice these issues after the patch. Before i hadn´t had any trouble at all.

Im being honest if TTK would be lower, my scores would rise by atleast 1/3. So many kill trades, so many BS deaths because bullet sponges, so many turn around luck head shots, so many "one shot" kills because delay.

• Thats a big accomplishment for the devs since they cant even make netcode to work perfectly. Using the same netcode u r playing with now in hardcore is even worse

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I've noticed a lot of ghost markers, You're shooting someone and you get the visual hit marker but no damage inflicted. I've had a few trades where I've shot first and died without doing damage, or I've shot first got 5 or 6 hit markers and still died because the damage isn't being properly accounted for.

This now coupled with the problem that some people aren't even showing up in your FOV before they kill you do to what I'm assuming is server latency and the game just feels like you're getting 1 shot by every gun because there's no real communication between your machine and what's happening on a fast enough level to keep the game fluid.

The games suffering worse now than it was when I last played last year, and it's sad because it had the potential to be more but they're really focused on how to make money, and not on how to make the game play well.

• doubt their focus on making money was even decent to begin with lmao. But as said, bullets are not even registering properly right now, I feel almost like I'm getting one shoted by even smgs, since for some reason the server renders all the bullets hitting you at the same time, making you feel like you got one shoted. The game feels worse than it was before the netcode update, sure there's less kill trades, but other problems were brought up, and worse than before.

• doubt their focus on making money was even decent to begin with lmao. But as said, bullets are not even registering properly right now, I feel almost like I'm getting one shoted by even smgs, since for some reason the server renders all the bullets hitting you at the same time, making you feel like you got one shoted. The game feels worse than it was before the netcode update, sure there's less kill trades, but other problems were brought up, and worse than before.

Tbh it kinda is their focus to make money. But just probably easy money as you can see many players that are blinded by how a good this fps is are buying skins. Now as more players starting play, they realize how professional and educational players for fps want a smooth game. They never knew more players would take a toll on their effort than just trying to get easy money.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif