Games still bad.

• I played this game a year ago, and found it terrible.

Fast forward a year, and I need a game to help practice aiming when I don't have friends online to play better FPS games, so I download this one again.

Same problems the game had a year ago ever present.

Hit reg sucks, weapon balance is terrible, no aim punch when you get shot as a sniper. Grenades disappear mid flight or don't do damage if you die, flash bangs do more damage to you than they do your enemy, model vs environment collision, delayed hit reg when running around corners, ghost hit markers giving you 8 or 9 solid contact noises and only 2 damage instances.

Basic stuff that every other game is getting right, and this game ripping off one of the largest franchises can't seem to get it right.

How can the "devs" be proud of what this game is right now, and what they've lacked to fix and address over the past year.

All they seem to have added is more micro transactions in a "open beta" game.

Shouldn't have to pay to use skins in a "BETA"

Fast forward a year, and I need a game to help practice aiming when I don't have friends online to play better FPS games, so I download this one again.

Really selling yourself as the target audience there..

Anyway.. a lot of the issues you're having are due to the net code. You're probably out of the loop a bit so may not be aware that a netcode patch, changing protocol from TCP to UDP, was released a couple of weeks ago. This was just a first step towards dealing with the netcode issues and further patches designed at improving the code are expected soon.

Really selling yourself as the target audience there..

Anyway.. a lot of the issues you're having are due to the net code. You're probably out of the loop a bit so may not be aware that a netcode patch, changing protocol from TCP to UDP, was released a couple of weeks ago. This was just a first step towards dealing with the netcode issues and further patches designed at improving the code are expected soon.

Its been a year, they've had enough time to deal with it, instead they've focused on releasing new maps, new skins and in game transactions instead of working on the core fundamentals.

They've not fixed anything that is game breaking in over 12 months. If any other game was in such a poor state and left to it's own devices for a year, the game would be derelict and lucky to be alive.

They're making this game a snipers paradise, after 2 days back you just grab a sniper and hip fire that **** in close range and you're beating smgs it's pointless to run anything else. When your hit reg is terrible for full auto weapons and you can't balance guns, it's time to give up FPS games.