First PTS Impressions

• does the netcode have anything to do with easyanticheat be nice if they can do a update there too

other then that i sayd before got stuck 2 / knife bug 1x/ 1x / lagy during 2part of testing not sat...16th 2019 test

i did not notice a difference between udp and tcp except i had a higher ping in pts /reg server 80 / pts 140 smooth most of time

i dont know if that was do to my internet service of 1gb fiber optic from west coast usa or not

• I'm playing from Spain and although I'm one of the worst players in this game ;) I have had better feelings playing in the new server. I have been killed thousands of times (as usual) but at least my bullets didn't seem as cotton bullets to the other players neither have been killed throught a wall.

+1 to PTS server.

• My feedback for Saturday's session is that I do not feel that the protocols are currently dealing with high ping players very well. Played for a few hours before switching to the live server at about 01:30 UK time and, although the two servers are superficially very similar, side by side the switch was like night and day.

Overall, I experienced much more kill trading, delayed damage and hit reg issues on Saturday than during Wednesday's session but, while is was definitely worse than both Wednesday and the live server, it wasn't terrible.

• I'm playing from Spain and although I'm one of the worst players in this game ;) I have had better feelings playing in the new server. I have been killed thousands of times (as usual) but at least my bullets didn't seem as cotton bullets to the other players neither have been killed throught a wall.

+1 to PTS server.

na ur not worst player in game i am lol

• I just noticed 3 errors.

1 round on SnD my player wouldn't move.

2 matches on TDM our team had more kills by 20 or so and it gave the victory to the other team at the end.

I did noticed I was able to kill the sentinels with the EMP and I can't do it on the Europe server. ( USA player )

Not bad since we played all the days the test server was on.

Thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by OLDrifter ().

• I had a issue with movement but just at the start of 1 round, so i guess i was lucky

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O