Future updates and changes to the game

• I know the developers are very busy with the PTS and netcode problems so not much content has been added to the game except skins which is fair enough as they have to prioritise and fix key aspects affecting the game. I don't understand why a lot of people have been hating and saying they're just adding skins for money; of course they are. At the end of the day they need to make money to fund the whole project otherwise the game will die. I hope this game does well as I really enjoy it and in my eyes is a better call of duty. I know the game is a while off completion but I have made a list of some suggestions :)

Overall Game -

. More game modes (Kill-confirm/Capture the flag/Free for all/Gun game)

. More maps (I would like to see a smaller size of the frontline map introduced to normal game modes)

. New unique weapons (Ballistic knives like on black ops)

. New killstreaks

. New emotes

. New perks

. New grenades/Tactical grenades (Would love a tactical insertion that allows you to spawn there after you die)

. Level progression that unlocks weapons to be purchased

. At end of games give some players a random drop like a supply box (Similar to CSGO)

. Some sort of theatre mode

. Be able to view people profiles after a game

Changes to Frontline -

. Kill-cam at end of game

. More maps (Maybe extend some existing maps)

. Reduce spawn killing by removing less populated areas of map

Miniscule Changes -

. Remove time limit to claim items in inventory

. Add F4 and F5 as shortcuts for loadouts 4 and 5

. Add new challenges for scopes/sights/tactical grenades

. Remove timed purchases (Grenades, Bullet-type, etc)

. Keep spawn protection when you change weapons only deactivate if you shoot or throw a grenade

. Fix sprint bug when you are stationary

Anything else?

• I just wanna point out that some of the suggestions in your list aren't very useful.

Simply listing a bunch of areas where content could be added doesn't help the developers.

I'm sure the developers know that they could add new killstreaks or new emotes or new perks, so that isn't really useful - coming up with ideas for things to add is.

As for "Keep spawn protection when you change weapons only deactivate if you shoot or throw a grenade": What do you mean, exactly? Does this imply that the time limit should be removed? In either case, I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

• I just wanna point out that some of the suggestions in your list aren't very useful.

Simply listing a bunch of areas where content could be added doesn't help the developers.

I'm sure the developers know that they could add new killstreaks or new emotes or new perks, so that isn't really useful - coming up with ideas for things to add is.

As for "Keep spawn protection when you change weapons only deactivate if you shoot or throw a grenade": What do you mean, exactly? Does this imply that the time limit should be removed? In either case, I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

no when you swap weapon the spawn protection is removed and leaves you vulnerable

• I think they need to change up the character models in the game or at least give us the option of having custom textures in the game. Too often, people are blending into the background and I can never see them until they start shooting at me and I'm dead. I've had people standing in plain sight and they are still too hard to spot because they are wearing blue, and the wall behind them is blue. I have to rely very heavily on the Glow-On Sight to help me see players. Sometimes they blend into the sunlight, where they are wearing white clothes, and the sun is shining on them, so I don't even see them from certain angles.

• For me i have never died due to them blended in but more of me thinking they were my teammates, peoples eyes are different and we all have different strengths and weaknesses in gaming and this is not of mine but though i have not been fooled by it i do see how certain models can blend in certain areas.