Ironsight to Steam.

• currently the pts is planned and being prepared with the new netcode. Sadly these things don't get done after a short time but needs a thorough testing which costs additional time. Also more news will appear in due time for the matter

• currently the pts is planned and being prepared with the new netcode. Sadly these things don't get done after a short time but needs a thorough testing which costs additional time. Also more news will appear in due time for the matter

No need to test much if devs know what theyre doing :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • No need to test much if devs know what theyre doing :)

Falser words were never spoken.

This testing phase is still way longer than it should be, though.

I mean like science, u use hypothesis and trial and error to test experiments due to unknown results. But if the results are already known, theres no need to test much.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I mean like science, u use hypothesis and trial and error to test experiments due to unknown results. But if the results are already known, theres no need to test much.

Yeah but if the results are bad, further changing and testing is required. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I mean like science, u use hypothesis and trial and error to test experiments due to unknown results. But if the results are already known, theres no need to test much.

Yeah but if the results are bad, further changing and testing is required. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then devs dont know what their doing since udp has already been created by others many times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Post by sqroot ().

• Then devs dont know what their doing since udp has already been created by others many times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think you're missunderstanding what the netcode fix is about.

Nobody is creating UDP.

And I guarantee you, the netcode for other games definetly went through extensive testing phases as well.

Udp is custom coded tho. I know other games does but they already knew how a working udp is coded. If udp is already created why couldnt devs use a working udp code from other games. Its like researching facts and rewording it for your essay. Anyways if devs know what theyre doing it would be easy.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Post by sqroot ().

• Udp is custom coded tho. I know other games does but they already knew how a working udp is coded. If udp is already created why couldnt devs use a working udp code from other games. Its like researching facts and rewording it for your essay. Anyways if devs know what theyre doing it would be easy.

UDP is a protocol that is implemented in the kernel; nobody in user space is implementing it.

I'll still address your question by replacing "UDP" with "netcode", though.

The netcode of other games is both proprietary and closed source, so there's no 'taking working netcode from other games', especially since the netcode differs from game to game.

Udp is custom made protocol tho

But if the devs understand how to do the netcode works there would be a faster test.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Already to late, if people want a COD game with players they will pay for it and not sit around waiting for no one to fix it. There are only around 30 players in the EU servers, whats the point in going to Steam.