Special Offers

• Just wanted to know if they have a limit. I've bought 2 red skins with them, and since that I haven't gotten any offer. It's been a month or more since the last one, and I play around 4 hours per day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sor3y ().

• I have asked within our team and looks like that the offer disappear after the second purchase. I'm sadly not sure if it's meant to work like this. I will gladly ask that question to the CMs on monday and then reply back

• I have asked within our team and looks like that the offer disappear after the second purchase. I'm sadly not sure if it's meant to work like this. I will gladly ask that question to the CMs on monday and then reply back

Thank you very much for the response. Hope it's just some kind of bug, the red skins were one of the things that made me put some money into the game.

• I generally get an offer if I start using a weapon that I rarely used. You could try that and see if that works.

I kind of tried. After they disappeared I started playing with the MP7 until I got it's mastery, as well the HK417 and some others. I guess it's just like the mod said, it disappears after you buy 2 of them.

• Hi everyone, I'm back.

As mentioned above, I wanted to look into it further and I've discussed it internally.

These offers are still a work in progress and will be improved to be made more tailored to the players game style. Since this topic is still in discussion, I'm not able to say yet, if there will be a purchase limit for these offers like that what was mentioned above. it is confirmed though that you will receive other offers by playing with different guns