Can't start the game.

• Game start -> Username and password -> "Connecting to Ironsight " We are verifying your account credentials. <-- Stuck

Same for alot of EU.

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I've got the same issue (I've had it ever since I started playing the game).

Choosing Europe won't get you past the "We are verifying your Agent credentials ..." screen, while choosing "Automatic" will assign you to the european servers if that's where you're from.

EDIT: Actually, I can't even connect via automatic right now. Maybe the servers are just down? The website is way slower than usual as well.

yeah the website is surprisingly sluggish, must be server trouble.

• Not a new account for me, i've got approx 120hours in and never had this issue before. So a different server then is the solution?

Edit: NA server works fine, europe is down..

• Post by sqroot ().

• Post by sqroot ().

• Game is dead and yes people are crashing the servers, your're just protecting the game. If you didn't allow cheaters the game would be more dead than it already is. Simple as that

• please don't throw baseless assumptions of someone crashing the game. The game would crash and not work more frequently, wouldn't it?

Baseless assumptions lol do you even play the game? Sort out the servers FFS. This game only accompany's for 2 middle east servers that does not have a broard ability to support outer regions. The servers lagg for anyone who plays each other away from the serves and thoes close to the server are the only ones who benefit. This is why the game has died. Is that baseless also? Stop the #BS

• Post by sqroot ().

• Baseless assumptions lol do you even play the game? Sort out the servers FFS. This game only accompany's for 2 middle east servers that does not have a broard ability to support outer regions. The servers lagg for anyone who plays each other away from the serves and thoes close to the server are the only ones who benefit. This is why the game has died. Is that baseless also? Stop the #BS

Jesus christ, you're bloody stupid. Do you have any evidence that people are crashing the servers or are you just gonna keep moving the goalposts and make up garbage like there only being middle east servers?

Nobody's denying that development is going pretty slow and that the player base is declining, but there's absolutely no need to make things up to make it seem worse than it is.

Get a grip, mate.

Have you even looked up where the European servers are you retard, obviously not. I ain't your mate either, you are to dumb.

• Post by sqroot ().