First of all, I will just say the problems I see on the gameplay. (With the exception of things that will probably be changed until the game release. Like skills, net code, bugs and stuff.) :
- Hip fire is just to easy, really easy, mainly because body shots deal too much damage put on the game's weapons fire rate. it barely requires you to aim in somewhere. Don't feels like the skill gap is high. I barely see a difference playing against level 20 players and lvl 200, at least on the aim, and that's just not cool, for being a FPS game, you expect expert players to aim better than the new players.
- Head shots are under powered, you need something like 3 head shots to kill someone with a rifle (And that's not a easy task). Meanwhile, a SMG player can spam bullets from a short range and will get you killed in a second. The mark of FPS games are the head shots, and getting a bullet on the head of your opponent and not killing him is such a bad feeling.
- Snipers feel way too slow, On big distance it's far to easy to hit a shot, and small distances you will get deleted, it's almost impossible to trade. So the game just looks static. Or you gonna get easy kills from big distances, or you gonna be deleted from the game.
In my opinion these are to way to fix those problems:
- Make head shots the main feature of the game, a single head shot gets a kill. Head shots are just so beautiful in my opinion, you need to give them more attention.
- Buff hip fire (I know, it sounds a little bit odd) and nerf massively body shots damage, so the rate of fire would be the X factor on short ranges, you would have way more chances to get a head shot on close distances, but would still suck at medium and large distances because of the recoil.
- Make easier access to female characters. For them being thinner snipers and body shooters will just have a harder experience to get kills, requiring more skill. And at the same time the male characters could be buffed on +20 HP to have better experience against rifles. So choosing between male and female would be a personal decision, not just: If you have a female character, pick it. In my personal opinion, female characters are just cooler, it would not be a problem if they were the main characters of the game.
- Because of these 2 changes, snipers would be weak, and some buffs would be required, especially because of the +20 HP on the male characters, and the capability of dying with a single head shot, so, in my opinion, give them more speed to walk with the sniper on hands, and less reload time between shots. It would feel way cooler to play sniper, and wouldn't be broken, because rifles and SMG's would not suck against snipers anymore.
No hate please, just my opinion