Suggestions and Bugs (PT trad)

• English Version

Hello everyone, I really like this game, I've played since "CBT" and I would like to point out some flaws that are recurring in the game, and give some suggestions as well:

Note: I will not talk about the problems of netcode because they are obvious and have already warned that they are working on this.
    ----- PROBLEMS -----

1 - Game Crashing - game crashes and closes during the game, usually in the first few minutes, this happens with a small percentage of the games I start, the fact is much more recurrent when I give "Alt + TAB" during a load, in this case it is almost sure to crash.

2 - Low Performance (Falling Frames) - I'm Brazilian and unfortunately our reality at a time is a little distant from very powerful hardware, mine is a GTX 1050Ti / 12Gb RAM / FX8120 (and I think I'm still above the country average) the fact here is that the game can not keep 60 fps in exchange for shooting the drop reaches 30 fps! even playing in low quality the game shows with an inadequate amount of FPS, not going from 90 and falling to 30. I reported this problem in CBT and has not yet been solved.

3 - Non-recognition of Video memory - as I mentioned, I have a 1050Ti, it has 4GB of VRAM but the game recognizes only 3GB. I reported this problem to CBT and it still has not been resolved.

4 - At the beginning of the match there is a delay to load the character and the weapon, getting to be 4 seconds with both hands up and the weapon at the top of the screen, all bugada.

5 - In many places the players confuse themselves with the scenario depending on the color of the team (NAF or EDEN).

6 - In the Game of the match, always the game is showing bugada, this was not happening in CTB and became more and more recurrent, now about 90% of the killcams of the match are bugged.

----- SUGGESTIONS ----

1 - Home customizable, or that changes according to the drones that the player uses most.

2 - Decrease the price of Skins, I follow the game, I would like to buy skins and make collections, but the dollar conversion leaves the value unfeasible.

3 - Addition of unlockable achievements that can be attached to the character's clothing (such as MVP's fire star for example)

4 - improvement in the physics of talismans

Well, from what I remember now this is what I have to say, I hope the GM's can see and can respond, no more thanks for this beautiful game

Versão Portuguesa.
    Olá à todos, gosto muito desse game, jogo desde o "CBT" e gostaria de apontar algumas falhas que estão recorrentes no game, e dar algumas sugestões também:

Obs: não falarei dos problemas de netcode pois são óbvios e já avisaram que estão trabalhando nisso.

----- PROBLEMAS -----

1 - Game Crashing - o jogo trava e fecha durante a partida, geralmente nos primeiros minutos, isso ocorre com uma pequena porcentagem das partidas que inicio, o fato fica muito mais recorrente quando dou "Alt+TAB" durante um load, nesse caso é quase certo o crash.

2 - Baixo Desempenho (Queda de Frames) - Sou Brasileiro e infelizmente nossa realidade num momento é um pouco distante de hardwares muito potentes, o meu é uma GTX 1050Ti/ 12Gb RAM/ FX8120 (e creio que ainda estou acima da média do país :( ) o fato aqui é que o jogo não consegue manter 60 fps em trocas de tiro a queda chega a 30 fps! mesmo jogando em qualidade baixa o jogo se mostra com uma quantidade de FPS inadequada, não passando dos 90 e caindo para 30. reportei esse problema no CBT e ainda não foi resolvido.

3 - Não reconhecimento da memória de Vídeo - como citei, possuo uma 1050Ti, a mesma possui 4GB de VRAM mas o game reconhece apenas 3GB. reportei esse problema no CBT e ainda não foi resolvido também.

4 - No início da partida há uma demora para carregar o personagem e a arma, chegando a ficar uns 4 segundos com as 2 mãos pra cima e a arma no alto da tela, toda bugada.

5 - Em muitos lugares os jogadores se confundem com o cenário dependendo da cor da equipe (NAF ou EDEN).

6 - Na Jogada da partida, sempre a jogada está aparecendo bugada, isso não acontecia no CTB e veio ficando cada vez mais recorrentes, agora cerca de 90% das killcams da partida estão bugadas.

----- Sugestões ----

1 - Home personalizável, ou que mude de acordo com os drones que o jogador mais usa.

2 - Diminuir o preço das Skins, acompanho o game, gostaria de comprar skins e fazer coleções, mas a conversão de dólar deixa o valor inviável.

3 - Adição de conquistas desbloqueáveis que podem ser anexadas na roupa do personagem (como a estrela de fogo de MVP por exemplo)

4 - melhora na física das talismãs

Bem, pelo que me lembro agora é isso que tenho para dizer, espero que os GM's vejam e possam responder, no mais agradeço por esse belo game ;)

• Well as a Brazilian, I can also say that the price for cases is way, waaay too high to be even worth considering going for. And again, about the performance issues, I've been having the same, got a GTX1060 6gb , I5 4460 and 8gb of ram and when I'm playing on borderless the game cannot even attain a stable 60fps mark, but when I'm using the fullscreen option, it goes waaay smother.

BTW, no need to get items for free with the challenges, but atleast make them give you some XP, so you can be encouraged to go for them.

• Hi jokernorte,

thanks for mentioning the points that you personally encounter daily while playing the game.

Regarding your first point, can you tell me if you play windowed, borderless or full screen? Few players don't have this problem after changing it to borderless.

The fps drops cases are known to us and the developers and they will try to optimize the game in this regard for specific CPUs and graphic cards. Few think that it may also be related to the netcode. Let's see if there are already improvments in the upcoming PTS of Ironsight.

The VRAM recognition is capped to 3gb. Especially since the game doesn't need more. Also note that Ironsight is a 32 bit game and hence might not be possible to increase further. So no 8k game play for anyone xD 4k still works perfectly fine though.

Your 4th point is actually pretty normal. It has to load all ressources in this occurs faster for others and slower for the rest but I never heard that they don't get loaded in time until the match starts after the count down. Please prove me wrong if this is the case.

Can you give us a good example for your fifth point? I always tend to check the map before turning a corner and then I start shooting, if I encounter anyone.

The last mentioned technical issue is known to us as well but has a lower priority to be fixed atm. It may also improve altogether with the netcode change. Let's see how it goes.

Else I agree to your suggestions. I still have to investigate on my own what Talisman though. Also there are currently no GMs in this game and "administrators" are called CM. This change occurred 2 years ago when aeriagames merged with gamigo. GM and Moderator position are voluntary spots.

Greetings

• But if the vram is increased, shouldnt it actually make the game run better?? :)

But why do all other games doesnt take 1 second or more to load the resources? O wait its cuz the engine (which devs wont change)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• except when the limit is being reached, no. More available vram doesn't mean that the game will run better

• Ok, here we go...

Flying Players: (new bug)

Diferents Bugs on the Killcam

(quadra kill, but apear double kill)

(Enemy don't apear)

(just watch...)

Today in a match one of the players of the other team was invisible to me, the same continued until the end of the match, was playing on the Cruise map, unfortunately I could not record due to a problem in the recorder. The same for the problems you asked me to prove, but tomorrow I'll record it ;)

• flying players = servers are bad

the game has problem with showing highlights

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I think that might also be because of the desync you get when you alt tab.

On those occasions i had not pressed alt+tab before

if you notice, in the second video the player that is "flying" leaves the match, that is why I pressed TAB shortly afterwards

The player in question that is flying might have alt-tabbed too. You could be right as well though.

• I think that might also be because of the desync you get when you alt tab.

well desyncs still happen without changing windows

I haven't seen it happen with a good connection. I can imagine it happening with bad connections, though, since this game uses TCP and seems to never drop any received packets, no matter how out of date they are.

• well desyncs still happen without changing windows

I haven't seen it happen with a good connection. I can imagine it happening with bad connections, though, since this game uses TCP and seems to never drop any received packets, no matter how out of date they are.

I mean since the packets has to be recieved by your computer and if it was resent you would see that delay. (desyncs are also players going through walls and shooting u before u see then)

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I haven't seen it happen with a good connection. I can imagine it happening with bad connections, though, since this game uses TCP and seems to never drop any received packets, no matter how out of date they are.

I mean since the packets has to be recieved by your computer and if it was resent you would see that delay. (desyncs are also players going through walls and shooting u before u see then)

Players walking through walls is a symptom of the same issue (+ interpolation), I guess. Players shooting you before you see them is usually due to your own ping.

I guess that the alt-tab issue is basically just a bunch of packet loss because the game decides not to send or receive packets while alt-tabbed, so it's all the same issue.

EDIT: Actually, considering that the game basically never drops packets, players shooting you "before" you see them can also be an extreme case of lag compensation where a player saw you at a whole different point in time.

I even have a clip that I believe to be due to that issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyPqt-V7xwo

Here's a clip of an alt-tab induced desync: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3GRqfa_5U

Typically, when players desync and shoot you (and it's not due to lag comp), it should look like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06tpvV6dYJ8

(notice that you can still see the player before he shoots you, despite the teleport)

The post was edited 1 time, last by sqroot ().

• I'm not going to give a quote so it does not get too big, haha. these are now recorded videos of today:

In these plays I died for nothing, hack or desync?

In these here the characters took to load (happens almost every time, but of these here I recorded)

And here a teleporter, I do not know what misfortune happened ... haha

for information base, I have 35Mb of Download and 20Mb of Ulpload of Fiber Optic, so for my part it is ruled out problems by my connection.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, why did they take the reporting button?

• the report button wasn't working properly and caused lags for the one who got reported. Hence it was temporarily disabled.

I sadly can't check your vids currently but those topics you mentioned are mostly desyncs like what the rest said but if you really think that those are hackers, please send the video proof here: support.gamigo.com

• As for the first three clips, I imagine that to be a bug. I could also imagine it to be a cheat, but I doubt it. I think I've had that before once, but it was months ago and I didn't record it. No idea what causes it.

As for the next two, are you running Ironsight off an HDD? I'm using an SSD and don't get the issue - possibly because textures, models etc. load quicker. Obviously this is still a bug - the loading screen just shouldn't finish before everything is loaded, or at least everything significant is loaded.

Last one looks like packet loss of the person in question + interp (Your client interpolates the movement from the last two packets received by that person. If you suddenly don't get a packet anymore, for instance because there's a bunch of packet loss, it might keep interpolating the movement - which can result in character models glitching through walls in a straight line like in your clip and continiously shooting or even jumping).

• Helix and sqroot , have no idea that these first 3 videos are bug or hackers, I do not want to go out accusing anyone without knowing, even though I do not want to be wasting time with daily reports with something that is a bug.

the game is running on an HD, the same that only contains games, because the system is running on an SSD, anyway the texture should load before the game starts.

And leaving a little of the subject of the topic, I have seen players climbing on the roof of some maps, such as Mart and Bio Lab, I believe that such an act is not allowed, because there physics is not perfect, ie, it was not for someone to be there Is this punishable?