TOP5 BEST ASSAULT RIFLES [TURN ENG SUBS ON]

• ak-47 > scar, sa58 osv, arx160, sg553

aug > k2c

famas

msbs 556b > g36c, m4, tar21

depends alot of ppl gamestyle and situations tho, as others are better long range, others short rang or run out bullets before others

pc_J%7CNl.png

The post was edited 2 times, last by JNI ().

• Nice video ... especially for the comparison of the weapon recoil when you shoot at the wall and the virtually non-existing recoil when you're in match with the weapons. Impressive, even more as you don't shoot in short bursts but mostly full auto all the time.

• Nice video ... especially for the comparison of the weapon recoil when you shoot at the wall and the virtually non-existing recoil when you're in match with the weapons. Impressive, even more as you don't shoot in short bursts but mostly full auto all the time.

Are you implying that he's cheating because he's controlling the recoil?

If you aren't: The comparison at the start is obviously to showcase how difficult it is to control the recoil, not how strong the recoil is in practice.

EDIT: Looks like OhEmGee was faster than me ;)

• I assumed that while in game he actively manages his recoil with mouse movements, whereas for the purpose of showing how much recoil actually needs to be managed, he did not.

It is pretty obvious that the wall shooting was made to show the weapon characteristics "as is" ... and i'm aware of the possibility to control the recoil with countering mouse movements.

But i was impressed (and surprised) by the perfection of doing this in full auto with every weapon, in every situation and all the time.

Are you implying that he's cheating because he's controlling the recoil?

If you aren't: The comparison at the start is obviously to showcase how difficult it is to control the recoil, not how strong the recoil is in practice.

EDIT: Looks like OhEmGee was faster than me ;)

I responded to OhEmGee first, as he was faster than you ... ;)

But i would add for you, that there was no hackusation in my reply to the video, although his recoil handling for all this different weapons is absolutely perfect (at least for a noob like me ;)) .He managed to shoot straight on like a laser from the first to the last bullet in full auto. As i said: Impressive.

Perhaps, he is that skilled --- perhaps, he can recommend some supportive hardware to us, like a specific gamer mouse? Who knows. I'm always open to learn new things ... ;)