[EVENT] Best of Ironsight

• 9f55a49f21ce2c4c5771fe69411ad6d9.png

Mercenaries!

We are looking for some of the best Ironsight moments ever recorded for the 1 year anniversary of Ironsight's OBT!

Do you hold some one-man-army highclass killstreaks, sublime kills or even some fun gameplay moments? Hit the live servers now or simply dig through your clips collection chest. We will be waiting for some cool entries: The best one will be rewarded with an orange weapon of choice!

1993-primary-pro1-png

Just simply upload your best moment to Youtube, Twitch, etc. and share the link to it as a reply on this thread.

Example entry (all required!!) :

Callsign (in-game name): Splashy

Link to the video: https://ironsightgame.com/forum

Orange Weapon of Choice: Angry Monkey AR-57

1994-dates-png

This event will run until the 18th of February.

1995-rewards-2-png

The best entry will receive: 1x Orange Weapon of Choice.

Every serious participant will receive: 20 Chips + 1 Charm Slot Ticket

1996-primary-pro-png

• Only 1 submission by participant.
    • Maximum Length: ~1 minute
    • Only ONE clip / action alone in your video. No compilation!
    • You have to have a VISUAL ASSET (Video). Please provide us your submission as an upload on your own YouTube or Twitch channel.
    • You must post the Youtube or Twitch link to your entry in this thread.
    • If you are selected as one of the winner entry, then we might ask you for your original file.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any video that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiples Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
    • The winning video will be decided by the Ironsight Team.

Your Ironsight Team

P.S.: A tip for your video creation:

- Hide HUD in-game with ALT+U

• EDIT// I deleted some comments/ questions and posted them here together with the quote + answers! (Just to keep it clean) :)

I little question. Any problem if in the video we show webcam or other staff common in streaming? I normally stream so my clips are from them.

No problems with that. :)

What is Orange weapon choice?

Orange rarity skin of a weapon of YOUR choice. (example: Angry Monkey AR-57)

Please look at the example entry on the post and follow that format while participating.

Considering that the clip will presumably be used for advertizing purposes (and as such I suppose that it might get embedded with other clips), is the video supposed to be a raw clip, or can it be an edit as well?

EDIT: If it's supposed to be a raw clip, is it okay to splice together two perspectives from the same match at the same time? What about music (either music that is playing in the raw recording, or music edited on top of an otherwise raw clip)?

You can edit it (put some effects or music on it), but it needs to be one clip / action alone. (example: one killstreak, one impossible shot or some hilarious moment, etc.) It should not be a compilation.

What about using two perspectives of killstreaks that happen right after each other in the same match? (i.e. there's no discontinuity, just two perspectives)

From what I assume about how you will use these clips it'd probably be better if the clips had minimal editing at best (i.e. no huge pacing changes in the clip to sync to music, for instance). Is that correct?

I don't really understand what you mean with two perspectives, but as I said, it should be only one clip from you alone. Only from your gameplay.

Our focus is not really on the edit.

• but as I said, it should be only one clip from you alone. Only from your gameplay.

I certainly don't see you saying anything of that sort in this thread, which is why I was asking the question. Thanks for clearing this up, though.

To explain: I play together with someone else and I've got a clip where I kill a bunch of people, I die, he avenges me with a multikill, and I hit another multikill right after his. We both recorded the match, so what I had in mind was showing my gameplay and my death from my perspective, then his multikill from his perspective and finally my multikill from my perspective. There's two obvious cuts, but no discontinuity, as all these things are happening right after each other.

Since that isn't allowed, I guess I'll just upload my own part of the clip, although I think that without context it's a lot less interesting.

• I certainly don't see you saying anything of that sort in this thread, which is why I was asking the question. Thanks for clearing this up, though.

To explain: I play together with someone else and I've got a clip where I kill a bunch of people, I die, he avenges me with a multikill, and I hit another multikill right after his. We both recorded the match, so what I had in mind was showing my gameplay and my death from my perspective, then his multikill from his perspective and finally my multikill from my perspective. There's two obvious cuts, but no discontinuity, as all these things are happening right after each other.

Since that isn't allowed, I guess I'll just upload my own part of the clip, although I think that without context it's a lot less interesting.

No problem! Feel free to PM me, if there are any more questions.

Ah, now I understand! Yea, it should only be your gameplay, which only you recorded! You probably will find other awesome moments of yours, if you think that one will be less interesting. :)

• Post by seekax ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Wrong Link ().
  • Post by HotShotZ_ ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().