The netcode is a must fix soon, I stream this game daily and have tried every Assualt rifle, SMG and Sniper; Haven't gotten around trying the lmg's though. However, with many many games under my belt can come up with some QOL improvements and Suggestions that hopefully will be implemented once they have released the netcode fix.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Be able to avoid players from matchmaking
- Fix the highlight feed, doesn't show the player modles
- Rework Hitboxes! - Hit detection needs work; However this also could be from the netcode
- Having the option to play with new players once you leave matchmaking and rematch-make - There have been many many time were i would like to match make with a whole new lobby and not the same players....this is frustrating especially when you are having horrible games...leaving the lobby and starting the match making didn't work for me still matched me with the same players.
- Cook Grenades! maybe up for debate
- Camo unlocks are pretty bland, would be better if the way you unlocked them was similar to black ops 2 camo missions.
- Sprint - when sprinting sometimes it cuts in and out like im walking and sprinting then walking again this is annoying, could be improved upon...idk
Anyways, this are my thoughts disagree or agree doesn't matter too me just wanted to share my thoughts..
I don't think I've had an issue with sprint before, what do you mean?
It's also been a long time since I've had hitbox issues.
As for cooking grenades, I think I prefer it as it - unavoidable deaths from explosions suck.
Not sure if the game has enough players to implement a system where you avoid specific people.