More Game Modes

• I feel like the addition of a few game modes would really push Ironsight above the other FPS games currently dominating the scene.

Three point domination

Capture points A,B,C

Capture the flag

Could be handled in two different ways. Respawn delay would need to be implemented.

1.) Two flags with one in each team's base where they must run to the enemies base, steal their flag and bring it back to their base only scoring if tir flag is at their base. The first to score three points in a round wins or whoever has a higher number of caps when the timer ends. Best two of three rounds where round three is overtime if necessary.

2.) One flag that lives at the center of the map that either team has to capture and then score by running into the enemy team base. First to score three points wins the round with best two of three rounds. Third round is overtime if necessary.

Demolition reimagined

One central point that must be captured by either team or whichever team has the most points after X minutes. When the point is capture in another random location on the map a bomb will appear (each map would have 3-4 set spawn points for this bomb but it will appear randomly at one of these locations). The team that the captures the point then has to plant and detonate the bomb whereas the defender team has to not let the bomb get planted or defuse it. The defending team can only earn up to one point for a successful defense since they lost the capture point but the attacking team could earn up to two points, one when they successfully capture the point and one if they successfully blow up the bomb. The game would last over several rounds. The first to X points win.

Heist

Similar to Resource Takeover but inspired by Blood Money from Battlefield Hardline or Bounty Hunt from Titanfall. A pile of resources in one or two points of the map or even in locations that rotate throughout the map. Players must collect these resources in the point but there is a limit to how much they can carry. Players must take these resources back to their base to deposit them. If killed on the way they will lose whatever resources they are carrying and those resources will be visibly dropped for other players to pick up. Some sort of visual indicator to see who is carrying resources and who is not. Possibly implement a slight respawn delay.

• All sound like fun, but I think the game needs a bigger playerbase before more modes can be implemented without spreading the current players too thinly.

One way to resolve that issue would be to rotate modes so that only 2 or 3 are available at any time.

• One way to resolve that issue would be to rotate modes so that only 2 or 3 are available at any time.

If anything that will spread the playerbase even more. Lets say all the above modes are added in. If a time occurs when Frontline and the other 2 least popular modes (whatever they may be) are the only ones available, I guarantee less players will play

• I think you'd need to keep TDM, S&D and ranked up all the time, and then rotate the other modes. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Overwatch do this by keeping the two standard game modes permanently available and rotating the other games in their 'arcade' weekly.

• I think you'd need to keep TDM, S&D and ranked up all the time, and then rotate the other modes. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Overwatch do this by keeping the two standard game modes permanently available and rotating the other games in their 'arcade' weekly.

Great idea. I also had a concern about spreading the playerbase but i also think the game will be more appealing to gamers that currently play other shooters such as COD if they implemented these additional modes. I really stopped playing BO4 because they did not include CTF in this one. I agree that the special game modes could rotate in like a weekly arcade until the playerbase grows.