Yeah, nice team balance btw.

• If people had some sense everyone could "win". Split parties when needed or keep a party and start the match when the other team has the same number of players. Is that so hard to understand? I don't think so... like someone said before, if you want to choose your teammates, fine, just wait for a complete team to play against. Pay the price for choosing your team.

• Segal is lvl 200+ and I can guarantee that most lvl 10's have a higher score/kda than him so level doesn't mean skill at all.
    Fetus, Chinese, some others, and I consistently go days without loosing regardless of opponent party size and I'm mid 50's in level.

Even if your win rate isn't amazing, you can still have the ability to pull a 2+ kda against stomp parties.

Honestly if the OP sees this, you just need to make friends with the community and play/communicate with people.
    I'm sure with practice you can hold a fine kda even against stomp parties. If you're tired of losing, play with people. There are so many active discords with open parties. (yeah if you run into our party you'll lose but that's a given except for Lost Ark members)

Party splitting will kill the point of parties so I don't suggest doing that lol...
    Also skill based matchup would mean from 12am pst - 12pm pst, we'd be waiting in lobbies for hours.
    Party based matchup would be the same thing too. And if COMBINED...some of us wouldn't be allowed to play.

• Good, tired of reading your bs too m8

i truly wonder why people lioke you even use the fourms sometimes if you are so uppity

sorry for the offtopic but I had to say this: GITS FA died because of poor business decisions of Nexon, trying to fix things that werent broken to begin with and just throwing in the towel when it didnt worked out as they expected.

Source: I was there during the last days of the game and I saw the damage that was done. It had nothing to do about Nexon or Team Waffle prioritising team players over solo players

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • You know what's disrespectful? Repeating your opinion in every post and ignoring or just simply not reading any counter arguments that people bring up, especially considering that this is already the second thread about this.

But hey, go on and reduce everything to two mean words - maybe that's all you can fit in your head, maybe that's just an immature defense mechanism, or maybe you're just willingly trying to annoy people - in the end I don't really care.

can both of you stop this pointless bickering and focus on the topic at hand?

settle this in private messages but not here as im fairly confident that most people arent interested in reading pages and pages of your personal mudslinging at each other.

• I played GITS:FA since the first day of CBT way back in October 2015, and was there on the first day of Early Access in December 2015, I just didn't play after September, because the game became garbage and it wasn't interesting anymore.

The problem with solo players vs team players was also present there too. It was one of the problems that lead to the death of the game, it's true that you say that it was the indifference of the people managing the game - putting a broken game out there and expecting that everything will work out on its own without doing anything to fix it (just like Ironsight right here).

If you haven't noticed it or people complaining about it, it doesn't mean it wasn't there. It was. And there were identical discussions to the ones here - put team players against other team players, don't allow teaming at all, etc.

The exact same responses were given too - the population is too low, favoring X players will scare away Y players, favoring Y players will scare away X players.

This is nothing under the sun.

========================================================================================

And to answer @cristianomtd, putting teams against other teams will take them too long to find a match, due to the low playerbase of Ironsight. This will cause those players to quit the game, because they can't play the game they want.

@Stra2GG, telling people to find friends and stuff is just wishful thinking or hypocritical. Some people play for about 40-60 minutes and stop, others are shy, third play at such a random schedule that they can't play with friends, etc.
    This isn't a solution to the problem, this is like going out of your way to adapt as best as possible. I've been playing FPS games solo for 90% of the time and I enjoy it this way, because I can do what I want and also because my friends don't play the games that I like and relying on other people to play with online is pretty unreliable from my experience.

• Guys its ok. There are rumors call of duty is making their classic title, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4. So by the end of the year u can play it. It prob would worth more than what ironsight would have by then :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• @Stra2GG, telling people to find friends and stuff is just wishful thinking or hypocritical. Some people play for about 40-60 minutes and stop, others are shy, third play at such a random schedule that they can't play with friends, etc.

This isn't a solution to the problem, this is like going out of your way to adapt as best as possible. I've been playing FPS games solo for 90% of the time and I enjoy it this way, because I can do what I want and also because my friends don't play the games that I like and relying on other people to play with online is pretty unreliable from my experience.

EXACTLY! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ADAPT. If you're a loner, play by yourself, in the end nobody cares. If you're going to complain about winning though, then either carry your team hard or join a party. It's pretty much the same for any game. If I got on COD BO4 right now in a full party, the situation would be extremely similar to IS in terms of end score/kda.
    Telling people to make friends isn't hypocritical, it's a suggestion to the complaint. 40-60min is plenty of time to party up. You don't need to schedule either...literally just send an invite to whoever is online. What you've listed seem like excuses minus any actual attempt at a solution for the people complaining.

• EXACTLY! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ADAPT. If you're a loner, play by yourself, in the end nobody cares. If you're going to complain about winning though, then either carry your team hard or join a party. It's pretty much the same for any game. If I got on COD BO4 right now in a full party, the situation would be extremely similar to IS in terms of end score/kda.
    Telling people to make friends isn't hypocritical, it's a suggestion to the complaint. 40-60min is plenty of time to party up. You don't need to schedule either...literally just send an invite to whoever is online. What you've listed seem like excuses minus any actual attempt at a solution for the people complaining.

Actually, games with good team balance, as well as balanced weapons and other determining factors, and I must point out - Other F2P games, not AAA titles - can do this just fine so a person can play however they want and aren't forced into play styles that they don't enjoy. I played one such game (AVA) for over 9000 hours and had spent 95% of the time by myself, I tried to bring friends into it, but they were too picky and quit soon after so I had to play alone, I didn't need to go into groups, because I alone with my skill was enough to turn the tide of the game in my favor, it was also because guns were balanced, as far as a game with P2W cash shop guns can be balanced, in fact F2P players like me had to use underpowered weapons and we still pulled through.

This isn't the case here as not only team balance is bad, but weapons are imbalanced too and this also leads to many frustrations, if you're OK with this, then go ahead, play the broken game, pretend you enjoy it, but please don't tell me cóck-and-bull stories.

• Anyone can have any weapon they want for free and earn every attachment without paying a penny. How is that imbalanced?

I've so far worked my way through most of the AR's and all but one SMG, grinding each one until I complete 1800 kills.

The difference between them, in terms of kda, is negligible once you learn the pros and cons of each.

• Would like to know how the guns are exactly imbalanced.
    I don't see everyone using an AR-57 or anything near that. Every game I play unless our party does something for fun, every person has a different loadout.
    I kind of question how much you know about this game. Certain guns are stronger than others in their respective fields. But you can perform just as well with an Aug as you can with half the other AR's.

I'd like to see your skill so I understand how much knowledge of the game you have. What's your IGN? We can do pubs.

• Would like to know how the guns are exactly imbalanced.
    I don't see everyone using an AR-57 or anything near that. Every game I play unless our party does something for fun, every person has a different loadout.
    I kind of question how much you know about this game. Certain guns are stronger than others in their respective fields. But you can perform just as well with an Aug as you can with half the other AR's.

I'd like to see your skill so I understand how much knowledge of the game you have. What's your IGN? We can do pubs.

U can use ar57 at ar range :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• There has been a lot of great replies to this thread, and out of my own love induced rage for this game, I may have come off as rude and stubborn to a lot, (In fact, this whole post was made out of rage) so I do apologize for that. I do want to see this game succeed though, so I hope that that a Steam release and proper advertising will bring in a healthy influx of players ^^