Storm Shield should also block enemy pass

• I think Storm Shield would be much more useful if it also blocks enemy pass.

I also think you may want to increase its coverage area because per example when i use firefly it kills an enemy behind Storm Shield and you can throw a grenade over it etc

Do not play against cheaters and hackers, it is waste of your time and health.

• The issue with adding a collision box to the shield, is that it means it can be used as an extra method of glitching/boundary breaking. If it was impossible for either team to pass/jump over, it could also be used to prevent players on either team from moving around

• The issue with adding a collision box to the shield, is that it means it can be used as an extra method of glitching/boundary breaking. If it was impossible for either team to pass/jump over, it could also be used to prevent players on either team from moving around

Not necessarily if the devs know what theyre coding lol

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• The only change I would add to the shield is making it solid from the enemy side so they can't see who is behind or even better making it like a camouflage as if there is nothing behind, that would be really cool and can have many functions like masking a LaWS.