Drop rates in common crates

• I wanted to get some stats about unboxing, so after playing a while I tried to screenshot every box which I open.

So after april I have got 554 supply box screens and 167 superior supply box screens.

Results of opening is here:

supply box (4800 GP)

hzrhgMM.pngNngc70d.png

superior supply box (12 chips)

IB1ajqN.pngrZPl0eX.png

Some kind of comparing of them:

7IcA2g6.png

You can dl all screens from here:

https://mega.nz/#!t5dnXYoD!Ohw…XnYLIGLCOdbGkvY3EyITZ5Dws

https://mega.nz/#!QtNXgKwQ!-Dx…I_YyUwDTq_ygP3MM4yE3_ydNo

Probably someone is interested in such info.

• Setting aside the drop rates for different levels of quality which, as shown above, are pretty miserly. The rate at which you get duplicates is also too high, and the compensation for them too low.

I tend to spend about £25-50 a month on lootboxes and it's a good job I have money to spare because there's no way I could justify it as value for money.

• the chances was insanely low to begin with, but regardless anything based on rng is a scam to begin with *loot boxes*

Actually, the drop rates used to be quite good a long time ago, to the point where a rare item was alot more common. I think it was around the IronWorks update where they were silently patched to have considerably less drop chance for blue tier items and above

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I have something like maybe 10 different FPS games installed on my machine, including more than a few triple A titles. I've played FPS games for over 20 years.

I play IS because it's the most fun I've had in a shooter for quite a while. In fact, I'd say it was a better game than 99% of the shooters out there. PUBG is boring, Overwatch has ridiculous balancing issues, Fortnite is just plain ridiculous, BO4 is garbage.

• Post by sqroot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I bought BO4, digital deluxe edition. I got a refund pretty much immediately. Game is just rubbish.

And you play IS. Thank you for the free smile and merry xmas :3

@PrimalPayn, I know you from Ghost in The Shell First Assault. I was one of the people that advertised Ironsight as the successor of GITS:FA, but I was wrong. This game barely scratches the surface of what it means to be a successful successor of GITS:FA. I think you should now switch your attention to AVA: Dog Tag, the last salvation. You may recognize familiar names like Sachoza there.

This game has no future.

• And you play IS. Thank you for the free smile and merry xmas :3

I didn't particularly like BO4 either (only played the beta, though) and I used to play CoD2 and CoD4 Promod back in the days.

FPS was inconsistent, matches were laggy, enemies were spongy with differing health, input lag was obvious, etc.

I can see why people like it, but I also understand why people would prefer Ironsight.

This game is in every concept, from the streaks to core mechanics and visuals, a clone from a older CoD. So stating this is better is at least dubious.

Fps here is inconsistent, and please inquire to any ryzen user what it is to play it. I dont lag but I accept that others do. However with this netcode I doubt lag makes any difference to any user.

By all means, I played it until level 150 here. I did believe in the product.

And you play IS. Thank you for the free smile and merry xmas :3

@PrimalPayn, I know you from Ghost in The Shell First Assault. I was one of the people that advertised Ironsight as the successor of GITS:FA, but I was wrong. This game barely scratches the surface of what it means to be a successful successor of GITS:FA. I think you should now switch your attention to AVA: Dog Tag, the last salvation. You may recognize familiar names like Sachoza there.

This game has no future.

I'm glad to find another gits player here :3 good ol' days :3 Sure I will give Ava a shot soon enough, when I complete my bo4 challenges. See you soon :3