Cruise clip glitch

• It would be nice if the cruise clip glitch, or whatever it is, could be fixed. The map isn't playable right now because certain people glitch below it and kill you from below the map.

People glitch onto a certain balcony too, although this is less effective. No idea how it works.

• I agree on this. But I just record those guys with Nvidia Shadow Play and will bundle it in a video and send it to the support. It is an exploid and shouldn't be tolorated.

200w.webpIGN: Gamga | Clan: GLITCH | LVL: 120 | KDR: 1.66 | Main: AUG A3

Twitch   TeamSpeak   Steam

Spiel aus Spaß, nicht aus Zwang oder Erfolg.

Wir bieten Teamspeak Sponsoring und Test- /Leihserver!
    ATHP Lizenz

• certain people glitch below it and kill you from below the map.

I have tried to bring their attention to exactly same situation.

Is it a h@ck or a map glitch?

My video includes even roof part when they glitch on top roof of that map.

I week later i have finally received a response from support team Ticket ID #713188 :

We will investigate this matter and take the necessary intervention. From the video, we are unfortunately not able to tell if it's a hack or a glitch exploit. Therefore, the video has been sent to the EasyAntiCheat team.

But I just record those guys with Nvidia Shadow Play and will bundle it in a video and send it to the support

Yes please do it, more videos should help them to find the way they do it and finally fix it because i have seen like two months ago for a first time...

• But I just record those guys with Nvidia Shadow Play and will bundle it in a video and send it to the support

Yes please do it, more videos should help them to find the way they do it and finally fix it because i have seen like two months ago for a first time...

Oh, I can show them all certain ways. It is pretty easy. I will do some clips about this in a custom match and send it them too. Don't worry :)

200w.webpIGN: Gamga | Clan: GLITCH | LVL: 120 | KDR: 1.66 | Main: AUG A3

Twitch   TeamSpeak   Steam

Spiel aus Spaß, nicht aus Zwang oder Erfolg.

Wir bieten Teamspeak Sponsoring und Test- /Leihserver!
    ATHP Lizenz

• I noticed the same thing in a few games last week, a guy was sniping from below the map (in the area where that water gulf thingy is). Don’t have a clip of it so it would be awesome if you can report it using yours, thanks :thumbup::thumbup:

• No, it's a specific out of bounds glitch. Cruise is full of spots where you can jump out of bounds. You can get on top of the map, under the map, even inside certain parts that are within the map. The development team have been aware of this since the Cruise update launched

• No, it's a specific out of bounds glitch. Cruise is full of spots where you can jump out of bounds. You can get on top of the map, under the map, even inside certain parts that are within the map. The development team have been aware of this since the Cruise update launched

Appaluse for the programmers

<3Misfire<3

<3Orange Diamond with Blue Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3:(ironsight_20180524154328.png:(<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Appaluse for the programmers

Unlikely to be the programmers' fault, this sounds like an issue with map design.

• one more victim here; I would like to add that in map Titan there's more glitches of this class. the sad part is that there's people who only play searching for these advantages and only receive hate from the rest of the lobby

• There are boundary breaks in almost every map in IronSight, most of which require the player to jump on another player or a stationary drone to get out of the map. Weirdly, DownTown has next to no boundary breaks or out of map spots, which is annoying because who plays that map anymore

• There are boundary breaks in almost every map in IronSight, most of which require the player to jump on another player or a stationary drone to get out of the map. Weirdly, DownTown has next to no boundary breaks or out of map spots, which is annoying because who plays that map anymore

In that case it's pretty concerning that support replied that they don't know whether it's a glitch or a hack and that they're going to forward it to the EAC team.

I wonder if the devs even know that the final killcam has been bugged for months.