Ironsight Future (Important, i guess....)

• Devs has to pick up the slack now as a statement to postpone steam launch will pisst off more players (because it shows that the devs cant do anything in that time frame). And also since the time CMs said they will launch on steam in the future (end of 2018) due to major issues, those issues have not been fixed then for steam launch.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I don't believe a console launch would do anything good for IronSight, especially with its terrible store system

Aeria is and was always know to have bad monetization(Body Armour Cost real money in SF). Despite that they would benefit from console launch it should not be hard to port it over. Cross Play is different they will need to get Sony, MS and Nintendo to cooperate with each other. Remember Epic games account controversy Sony made?

• I don't believe a console launch would do anything good for IronSight, especially with its terrible store system

right now they should focus on PC and finally pushing this game out on Steam as soon as makable

Indeed, but if they want to Beat Activision Blizzard to the punch. Console ASAP, AB is already releasing COD on mobile. NA is next after AUS beta. Soon they will do COD F2P on consoles. They ate greedy and a lot of people seem to excuse loot boxes i F2P market. They want to keep them in their game and will die trying to fight

Eventually the World Gaming Commission will agree to let them stay. If the game is free and feature is 18+. It is a smart business move AG and Wiple need to think about it.

• right now they should focus on PC and finally pushing this game out on Steam as soon as makable

Indeed, but if they want to Beat Activision Blizzard to the punch. Console ASAP, AB is already releasing COD on mobile. NA is next after AUS beta. Soon they will do COD F2P on consoles. They ate greedy and a lot of people seem to excuse loot boxes i F2P market. They want to keep them in their game and will die trying to fight

Eventually the World Gaming Commission will agree to let them stay. If the game is free and feature is 18+. It is a smart business move AG and Wiple need to think about it.

they barely have enough map and content for pc as is, do you really think this game would be able to hold a candle compared to all the other f2p or not f2p online shooters they have on console right now?

• they barely have enough map and content for pc as is, do you really think this game would be able to hold a candle compared to all the other f2p or not f2p online shooters they have on console right now?

Counter Stike have little maps. Most are Community Made. Most of the COD maps are just reskins when paths are slightly elevated. Also if you play CODOL 90% of rooms are nuketown. Iron Sight just needs a nuketown. Not NT but a map that is as good made by the Devs. Bringing it to consoles is a huge revenue boost. When I play MW2 only map I find is Terminal.

• they barely have enough map and content for pc as is, do you really think this game would be able to hold a candle compared to all the other f2p or not f2p online shooters they have on console right now?

Counter Stike have little maps. Most are Community Made. Most of the COD maps are just reskins when paths are slightly elevated. Also if you play CODOL 90% of rooms are nuketown. Iron Sight just needs a nuketown. Not NT but a map that is as good made by the Devs. Bringing it to consoles is a huge revenue boost. When I play MW2 only map I find is Terminal.

U do know the difference between a fine cod game and with just a small map and ironsight?

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Game will be around for a while, I don't see it dying. A console launch would boost player base by a few hundred thousand.

true, it can die, when the game was never alive.

"guess you won't be disappointed with the upcoming december update."

also remember when he said it? ye, we werent dissapointed with the new december update

esketiiiiit

stop lying more lmfao.